[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
contact fagging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Hi /adv/

I've been investigating dating site a while now ans i've come to the conclusion
That bitches only want cock?....

one;
its very hard to get a reply from anyone unless youre white tier handsome.

two;
contact fagging.....

to get a reply so you can start prying bitches you must first ask them about everything
going on.
what they like,
you need lots of endurance, you must chat for very long before she even gets interested at all,,,
also youy can try chatting with someone for 2 momths to then ask her for future "chats"
only to be blocked right away.......
So you see, theyre only there to get likes.
all profiles the same....
i do this, i like thast, fuck that,,,-

three;
It never gets here.....
they didnt think they would ever find anyone here.
and they didnt want to.
youll never find virgins here........
>>
>>17271797
It's a hit or miss thing. Alot of girls use it as an ego boost, but it can work. My friend met his girl on tinder, and they've been together for 2-3 years.

You just got to say the right thing, hope you're lucky with when you say it (if she is free to talk at the time) and not wait too long to meet up. If things are going well usually in 8 or so 'back and forths', just ask to meet up.

But true, people's shallowness really comes out on those sites/apps
>>
Op here

This applies to dating sites not fuckbook.

I get messages 24/7 on fuckbook.
>>
File: turkroach.jpg (7 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.jpg
7 KB, 254x198
>>17271797
You sound like a turkroach.
>>
File: IMG_20160619_201002.jpg (16 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_201002.jpg
16 KB, 254x198
>>17271895
>>
>>17271797
>That bitches only want cock?....

no.. i'm on a dating website because i want to find my life partner. Unfortunately there's dumb asses like you that put people off using it giving the impression its only used for hook ups

>its very hard to get a reply from anyone unless youre white tier handsome.

who wants to date an ugly person? god forbid girls are allowed to find people attractive or not

>start prying bitches

you're referrering to girls you don't know as bitches, why would anyone want to date someone as immature and pathetic as you're being.

>you must first ask them about everything
going on.

you're on a dating site, why would you not want to get to know them? that's the whole point of the website

>you need lots of endurance, you must chat for very long before she even gets interested at all

you think you're the only guy messaging that girl? what magically makes you stand out more than anyone else
"hi ur good looking"
"OMG U FUKKIN BITCH Y WONT U TLK 2 ME"

>can try chatting with someone for 2 momths to then ask her for future "chats"

what? given what you've said here you probably did something stupid to deserve to get blocked

>three;
>It never gets here.....
>they didnt think they would ever find anyone here.
and they didnt want to.
>youll never find virgins here........

What's your sample size to say something like that? there's plenty of virgins on dating sites and quite frankly why does that even matter, who cares
They do want to find someone because guess what, they're on a fucking dating website what the hell

this is the most retarded thing i've read all month
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.