[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, could you help me estimate if I'll ever be a guy with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: leb.jpg (7 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
leb.jpg
7 KB, 299x169
Hey, could you help me estimate if I'll ever be a guy with a chance for successful relationship? So far it seemed that all my girls were either ones who have seen opportunity to stick to me when the knew little of me and quickly get dissatisfied with me in the longer run.
I am enough fuckable to attract girls without hitting on them but I don't seem to have much of a personality or guts to keep them interested. Nor I want to fret for them pretending I'm someone else that I'm not.

I have a pretty decent job and a flat so I'm not a NEET, but despite hi functioning front I'm:
>lazy wageslave
>hardcore vidya player in late 20's
>animufag
>spending most of his time at home in front of pc browsing stupid shet on the interwebs
>going out mostly on weekends only to see few of my close friends and do nerdy shit with them

I just want a similar trashy girl that would enjoy wasting her time with me, playing vidya and watching netflix on evenings without looking for their alpher alpha male in the long run to entertain her. Do such women exist or is it rooted to deeply in their biology?

Anons, femanons, please do discuss if such people can ever find a good match.
>>
>>17271119
Yeah but i am not a virgin anymore and have a child. Still wanna?
>>
>>17271128
Ok, so you say a MILF would take that.

Kinda makes sense since I'm not a big adventure for the young girls, maybe that's a thing to look for, dunno.
>>
>>17271143

I am fucking 19 years old lol what are you talking about wtf
>>
>>17271148
19 with a kid? That's cray, but I wouldn't mind as long as it's decent person. But how do you know, that's the thing.
>>
So many lost souls looking for a relationship to complete them. They'll never listen to reason, because you see "successful" relationships only on a surface level. Most people really force themselves to accept things they don't or rush into marriage/children just to make you feel this way, just to rub it in your face. Then when they get divorced they're back in the same boat with you, but now they are heartbroken as well.

If you never find someone, that doesn't always mean there is something wrong with just you. There probably is, but there's a catch with everyone. What counts is whether or not you meet someone whom with you can mutually ignore each other's major malufunction. This is NOT the same thing as settling because you have low self esteem.
>>
>>17271128
>my wife's son
>>
>>17271176
I'm already past those things, as long as I can have my own kids, I don't mind a bonus one. People have lives, various shit happens.
>>
>>17271170
I don't think I have low self-esteem. I'm just pretty much realistic and for now I'm ok with being alone because I'll be probably for the rest of my life.

It's that I thought my last relationship was what you are writing about, and it still went to shit after a while, which made me wonder if I'm even made for such things.
>>
>>17271205
We all make mistakes so others can learn from them.
>>
>>17271209
Your life is very similar to mine OP, I've just been lucky enough to spend the last half of it with someone who happens to live close to me. You'd think it was the perfect relationship but guess what, people change, and one day you'll wake up, and the person you spent years and years with is someone you no longer recognize. It's the shittiest thing that can happen, and it will happen to most people if they're honest enough with themselves to meet that truth.

You'll wish you had been alone.
>>
>>17271212
I know that feel indeed.

It's like living in matrix for few years, you thought you are both enough for each other and then you suddenly discover that actually you were not enough for someone.

I don't regret good times in relationship, but feel like some of it is wasted on a fiction, something unreal. A time I could've spent better alone then focusing on some real stuff.
>>
>>17271221
I kinda am there now. I don't want a relationship anymore, if it happens it happens but I want it to be completely organic. I want it to be something that is undeniable and feels right, not forced. It's something I'd be lucky to have twice in my life, I'm not going to yearn for it with a sense of entitlement.
>>
Yes. The answer is yes. There's too mana people in the world for there to not be a possibility.

However, you would benefit from applying yourself into mote diverse interests. Anime and video games are arguably less valueble than real life experiences.

Consider this: you will be old one day. What memories are there to look back on if all you did was to consume the fantasy products of more successful people?
Prepare yourself for meeting a woman who you could talk to about other stuff than what happens in the medium of pixels.
>>
>>17271302
Seems kinda right but...

>you'll be old one day

I already feel like 80, and I felt like that long ago before I met anyone. The thing is that my life is pretty standard but I don't try to make it look like "something more" like others try to lie to themselves. They don't get any better, at least 80%. We're all gonna live a pretty boring lives and die without doing anything meaningful, then why not just waste it on things you enjoy. It will all get wasted anyway no matter how much you achieve.

Either you are satisfied with what you have right now, or pursue illusions and unreal expectations all your life to realize how much disappointment you encounter in the end.

Can't find a rational reason to change myself right now.
>>
>>17271457
You got the option to do one thing in this lifetime, or choose to do several different things. That doesn't mean you have to do stuff you won't enjoy - you can learn to love more things. And the likelyhood of meeting your next SO out in the world, while you're doing stuff, is frankly quite real - it's what most people alive in history have done.
>>
>>17271457
>Can't find a rational reason to change myself right now.
You said it yourself: you want to be a guy with a chance of a successful relationship. In what way is that NOT a rational reason?
>>
>>17271505
>>17271499
Ok,that seems legit. Maybe I'm just lacking energy to live and I've got to fix that somehow. Maybe that mill make me see things differently. So far I'm running on low fuel and can't find a way to burn more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.