[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'll try to make it as short as possible last year i met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459991366842s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459991366842s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
i'll try to make it as short as possible

last year i met a girl and we fell in love head over heels, i would sleep over at her apartment once a week (she is an immigrant and lived alone) but almost every week we had a fight over something stupid, mostly because she used to check my phone without permission.
after half a year together we decided to move in together, i had a lot of doubts but its impossible to live at one of my parent's house.
she takes extremely good care of me, cleans the house, makes me food and treats me like im a king most of the time, we still have fights now and then.

now the problem is that im 21 years old and naturally im very attracted to other girls and the attraction to my partner has been declining for a long time (not sure if its relevant but im relatively much better looking)
i meet a lot of women mostly by accident and i have good chemistry with most, i really feel like i want "freedom"
i tried breaking up with her a lot of times but she always broke down crying and reminding me how well she takes care of me and that my parents are horrible (she's right)
im afraid i will end up cheating on her.
i really dont know what to do, im not even sure i love her (she's my 1st serious girlfriend) i love her one day and the other i couldn't care less about what she says or thinks

i tried fapping and reconsidering the other girls but i still do want other girls

>wat do?

pic obviously not related but i will post a rare pepe every time someone writes an appropriate comment
>>
gross. bite the bullet and break up with her. she will find someone that will love her more than you ever could. you're just wasting her time.
>>
File: 1465614175615s.jpg (8 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1465614175615s.jpg
8 KB, 222x250
>>17271025
Dude! You have a girl most guys on this board would die for! Of course you're going to fight couples do that ( atleast i think they do. Grew up parents fighting a lot, but theyre still together) all you can do is suppress those feelings and love this amazing girl you have.
>>
>>17271055
she is very volatile, she treats me very well most of the time but every now and then she completely explodes over ridiculous things
she got angry one time because i came home late from my studies (i honestly was just at college doing my homework because it has a quiet library)
she started shouting and hitting me while saying im not a man etc... she even broke the birthday present she made for me, all my feelings started vanishing at this very moment
>>
>>17271103
Yep, that looks like a developing mental disorder. Bail
>>
Become muslim and marry all of them
>>
>>17271110
This, get out asap
>>
>>17271025
stop wasting her time you inconsiderate cunt, millions of guys pray for a girl like that and you're just a shit cunt boyfriend
>>
>>17271301
its not that simple
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.