[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So finally, I talked to this girl who works at the coffee shop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fedora2.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
So finally, I talked to this girl who works at the coffee shop I frequent.

She's really clearly very shy, which is fine. I got her name and we had a brief conversation about movies, and a certain movie theater she likes.

Later that day, my friend's gf (we all work together and we're all good friends, there's nothing there) wanted to meet there for a drink after her shift and before mine, totally went.

I tried to introduce my new coffee girl friend to friend's girlfriend (let's call her Rachel from now on), and coffee girl got really weird and didn't even get close enough to us to have a conversation at all - even my friend (let's call him Kyle) showed up.

Eventually we had to go to work anyway and left, but I didn't get a chance to talk to coffee girl again at all.

Did I fuck this up? I feel like maybe I shouldn't have met friend's gf there, I'm pretty sure that didn't make me look very good.

tl;dr - Finally got the balls to talk to cute coffee shop girl, friend's gf came to hang, coffee girl got weird.
>>
First, didn't you ask for her number?
Second, knowing how shy and probably gullible this girl is, did you think it was a good idea to bring a female friend?
Third, yes, you probably fucked it up.

>muh display of social prowess
>>
You dun goofed
>>
The female competitive thing only works when there are girls that are checking you out naturally or desire you naturally. Unnatural never works, especially if that girl does not even like you. If you are in a fucking coffee shop, you could have gone about it the right way. Get her a free coffee or something. Also, did you dress nice, that helps. Certain colors give an impression of you off the bat. Red is a good color if you want to let her be more open to you. Either way, you fucked your chance
>>
>>17271012
It might have been too soon for her to meet others in your circle if she's so shy, I'm afraid. If you get to talk to her again, take it slow and see what kind of things she might enjoy and be comfortable with and go from there.

GL!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.