[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a Relationship with an abused gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
60 KB, 400x400
Hey /adv/, I need help... So earlier today I was hanging out with my gf at her house. We've been dating for 5 months and it's going along perfectly! Here's where the problem comes in...While I was over, her uncle John was there. I don't like John but I don't have anything against him, up until now that is. I'll wait for you guys to check in until I continue
>>
Go on OP
>>
>>17270789

>I'll wait for you guys to check in until I continue

That's not how this works. Tell us your problem or gtfo.
>>
>Uncle John
is he a creep or somethin'
>>
>That's not how this works. Tell us your problem or gtfo.
+2
>>
Okay, sorry. Anyways, I was over hanging out and just sitting in the living room watching TV. Gf and her uncle (Who I might add is NOT biological, he's just her dad's friend and a family friend) are chatting, only other person in the room is gf's mom who is on her phone and is altogether not giving a fuck about anything. Uncle is standing behind couch in doorway talking to gf
>>
>>17270827
Fucking hell you're doing installments? Fucking talk man
>>
>>17270827
Gf makes joke and uncle literally reaches over the couch and grabs her and spanks her. Not playful sissy slap, spank. It happened too fast for me to do anything and g-mom is still not giving any fucks. Uncle John is a 5"6 Navy Captain with muscle and an attitude that can piss off the pope. I wouldn't be a match to him anyways physically. I talked with gf and she said that that stuff has been going on for most of her life. I'm a victim of abuse myself and it messed me up and still messes me up, I can't handle being near that stuff. Wat do?
>>
File: DCDGA1013.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
DCDGA1013.jpg
261 KB, 2048x1152
I was just wondering if there are any homosexual gamers out there willing to have some fun on COD BO3 via Steam. Add me asap, can't wait to play!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.