[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Alright, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and we are a pretty good couple. But when it comes to sex its not very good. For me clitoral stimulation hurts.. When I recieeve oral sex it isn't very enjoyable. Everything feels good except when his tounge makes his way towards my clit. It feels like sandpaper and its a overwhelming sensation and it doesn't feel good. I cant orgasam when he gives me oral. He wants me to but i just cant... Is something wrong with me? Can I fix this? Or am I gonna be orgasamless for the rest of my life?..
>>
He needs to stop giving you direct stimultion. He can try rubbing you trough your panties or something
>>
>>17270717
He has and it still isn't the best feeling... I don't understand.
>>
Does vaginal sex not do anything to you? For me clitoral stimulation is no good either. I can only get off with penetration when I'm on top and in terms of oral I prefer the tongue to be spread out entirely and rubbed instead of like pearcing through the labia.
Try different things. Ask him to change techniques. We're all different, don't worry.
>>
>>17270731
Penetration feel really good but its not enough for me to orgasam. I can't reach climax on penetration alone and the only other way I can think of reaching climax is clitoral stimulation and that hurts.
>>
>>17270738
how do you enjoy sex then
maybe you are asexual ;)
>>
>>17270686
Have him hum on your clitoral hood.
>>
He needs to grip your lips and use them to masturbate your clit. Direct contact is too much.
>>
The answer is lubrication.

The inside of your vagina can produce lots of natural lubrication, making things smooth and pleasurable. However, the clitoris does not produce very much natural lubrication at all.

This doesn't mean to go buy lube. You've got plenty. Just make sure to really draw out the foreplay. It's important for you to be very aroused so you produce a lot of lubrication. Then make sure he uses his fingers or tongue or whatever to rub around inside your vagina before touching around your clit.

Without natural lubrication, vaginal sex would be too friction-y and painful to enjoy too. Your clit also has to be nice and slippery for things to feel less rough.

This isn't the only answer. Indirect stimulation is good too. Rubbing the hood or labia on the clit can be slippery enough to feel better. But this in combination with other things should help you with your problem, at least somewhat.
>>
>>17270738
Does it hurt when you touch yourself or does it hurt when anything touches it? If the first, then try to touch yourself while you are getting fucked.
>>
Has your clitoris always been sensitive?

If so you should see a doctor or a gynecologist about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.