[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green text time boyz >Be me >Best friend introduces me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465922992117.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1465922992117.png
12 KB, 246x200
Green text time boyz

>Be me
>Best friend introduces me to girl he might want to get with
>shes cool and we become decent friends
>have lots in common
>Talk a good amount everyday
>Eventually get to the point where we talk and hang out all all day and text all night and blah blah blah
>Both of us confess feelings to each other
>Basically low-key dating and have sent nudes and all that jazz
>Can't do anything because my friend likes her and I don't want to be a dick to my best friend

I just plan on waiting it all out, but I'm not 100% sure exactly what I should do.
>>
>being that guy

Be ashamed.
>>
>>17270510
That's what I am tho
>>
>>17270507
>I don't want to be a dick to my best friend
But you're already a dick to your best friend, he just doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>17270507
Pretty dickish in most guys eyes, you're pretty much screwed if you don't want to look like an ass.

Not saying you're in the wrong but don't expect him to be cool with it.
>>
>>17270516
true to be real
>>
>>17270517
I mean desu, he never even talked to her much, and she just naturally would talk to me so idk
>>
These things happen. Wait for your friend to give up, preferably being directly turned down by her, 'cause that way he's sure and doesn't hold on to the idea of a relationship with her.
Then act on it
He'll be hurt for a while but if your friendship is strong there's not much to worry about.
>>
>>17270521
That's why I'm saying you're not in the wrong, he should have been the one talking to her

But like I said, he won't be cool with it if he's the one that introduced you to him thinking he's gonna get her.
>>
>>17270521
No, you do know, don't give us that "idk" bullshit. You know what you're doing is fucking your friend over, don't pretend you don't. I don't care that he never made a move or whatever, you're a shit friend for doing this shit with a girl you KNEW he liked and doing it behind his back. I'm not even going to tell you that you need to pick either him or her, because he doesn't need someone like you in his life. No one needs friends like you. I hope her pussy is worth your friendship.
>>
>>17270526
That's what I was thinking, thanks nig, and we've been friends for ever so its pretty strong

>>17270527
Yeah true, thanks
>>
>>17270530
you're right anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.