[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, need advice on what to do with this girl. Met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2560
Alright guys, need advice on what to do with this girl.

Met this hot girl three weeks ago, and we've hooked up the last two weekends. Kinda seem that she has slight feelings for me cause before we hooked up the second time, she had her head in my chest and I was kinda holding her and she was telling me this feels nice, and that it feels right and shit like that. I was just like uh yeah cause I was just trying to hook up with her, but I remembered on Twitter her saying she wanted like a summer relationship.

Catch is, she's going into her senior year of high school, and I'm going into junior year of college. She's 18 I'm 20. That's why I just wanted to hook up cause I didn't want to be that guy who's 20 going out with a senior in high school, even if we're only two years apart in age.

However my friend tells me to just do it, cause if we do have a summer thing we'll hook up all the time. He wants me to ask her to go to the movies tomorrow and I kind of want to also. But again I feel like I may look weird Going with her or people may give me shit, which wouldn't really matter cause in two months I'll be hours away again at college.

Also, the thing is is that I've never had a girlfriend. I've hooked up with plenty of hot girls, but I don't know if my personality Is fucked cause I never can go further than that. I lost my virginity five weeks ago when I was blackout drunk and barely remember it, so I kind of what to have sex again cause I feel like I'm on a weird border of virgin and not virgin, cause technically it happened but since I remember five seconds of it, mentally it feels like it didn't happen.

But also, whenever I've had chances like this in the past, I end up talking myself out of it. Like, I get nervous cause I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing, and I start to backpedal, which kinda feels like I'm doing it now. I may fuck this up so it feels like part of me would rather not even try in case I do so I dont have to deal with it.

Help
>>
File: Wine.png (130 KB, 650x551) Image search: [Google]
Wine.png
130 KB, 650x551
We only regret the things we didn't do...
>>
Not weird at all. You insecure fuck.
>>
>>17270374
I know bro I know. I just needed someone to tell me it wasn't weird.
>>
>>17270360
doesnt sound like your obeying your morals which is making you upset. id get over it and find some one else. stop leading her on too.
>>
File: psilocybin_3d.jpg (30 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin_3d.jpg
30 KB, 600x500
Somebody is going to fuck this girl soon, so it might as well be you.
>>
>>17270388
Thing is though this happens like anytime i have a chance with a girl. I don't know if it's just me being a bitch.
>>
>>17270360
"However my friend tells me to just do it"

>discussing your sexual conquests with your friends

Howcuck.ru?
>>
>>17270432
Naw I was just telling him that i hooked up with her. I didn't say what I said on here

Sorry bro
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.