[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have gf of 2.5 years >came up with plan to propose in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jej.png (168 KB, 297x344) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
168 KB, 297x344
>have gf of 2.5 years
>came up with plan to propose in a couple of days
>she leaves me about a month ago
>seeing another guy now
>every day without her is complete suffering, had the chance to sleep with other women/see other women but pass them up
>can barely eat or sleep
>been like this for a month and only getting worse
>getting suicidal

I have no idea what to do. She was what I lived my life for. She made me so incredibly happy and I thought I did the same for her. I didn't show her what she meant to me enough at all. I want to kill myself without her.

What the fuck do I do
>>
Sorry man, looks like killing yourself is the only way. I'm in a similar boat but I already have my hydrogen exit bag and everything. Good luck to you
>>
>>17270093
Join the club bro, girls are sluts. There is no way to win. Come down to the pub and drink with me.
>>
This isn't what you want to hear, but you have to suck it up. You'll feel less shitty in a month's time, and in two month's you'll be okay again. It's hormonal. You're going through chemical imbalance and your serotonin levels are fucked because of "heartbreak".
>>
>>17270093
What did I tell you on Friday, Y?
>>
>>17270108
I'm not Y, sorry
>>
>>17270107
Is it this bad for everyone and I'm just a pussy or is it worse because I literally would die for her
>>
It's 4 am and I can't fucking sleep. I sleep like 3 hours a day. I failed my exams and I just spend all my time alone in my room. I'm really fucking close to the edge
>>
>>17270120

you are a pussy

its bad when youd kill yourself for her

talk to girls force fun them and try to get to know them
>>
>>17270133
I literally don't give a fuck about other girls
>>
>>17270120
>>17270128

It's bad for everyone, I've had my own sad moments, albums would make cry, silence would make me cry, life would make me cry.
You've got to be stronger than that, give yourself some time, and do it. You will not forget her like that, but you need to make the effort and work for it. Hopefully you will succeed and you will have other interests in your life, lose the idealization of your past time with her, she was not that great, she's only that great because she isn't with you anymore.
>>
>>17270093
thats where you went wrong, its not the fact that shes seeing someone else, its that you depended on someone else for your own happiness.
>>
It's gonna sound callous but grow a pair and get a routine and keep to it for a bit and go out with friends or go out. Because the best revenge is doing better. Learn new skills or get new hobbies but at least get a productive routine. It'll help with the suicidal thoughts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.