[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I want to be a correctional officer. And I'm going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hi. I want to be a correctional officer. And I'm going to community to get an associates in criminal justice so I can easily land a job anywhere in the country. But there's a problem... I was born with club foot. Unfortunately I still have complications with my feet. I expirence pain on a regular but I'm getting surgery to hopefully fix that. Though I'm worried about future problems with my feet. Plus I don't have very good balance and my feet are really wide that require me to get special shoes. Do you think I'd be able to get into the academy with my feet problems? Even with an associates? Should I try? Pls give me your advice.
>>
>>17269807
You will never get a correctional job. Focus on something else. sorry op.
>>
>>17269807
you should definitely try, even if they turn you away for the academy you're still going to open up so many doors on the way there that you might find a very close alternative to correctional officer.
>>
File: google.com.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
google.com.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>17269811
I know correction officers who have a bionic leg. Don't get how having post club foot can effect me getting a job. Idk what else to do. I wanna do truck driving but there's going to be self driving trucks coming and I'm too young to drive.
>>
>>17269894
self driving trucks are just a meme, they'll never replace human drivers for a myriad of reasons.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.