[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently graduated, and my wife told me I should shave and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I recently graduated, and my wife told me I should shave and cut my hair short for some upcoming interviews.

Well, I did, and it turns out I'm pretty fucking ugly and fat without all the hair to disguise it. Great.

I'm going to go down to 1500 calories/day and renew my gym membership. I want to know of foods that are filling but have low calorie counts. I hate the feeling of hunger, so I want to avoid it. It doesn't matter to me what I'm eating. It doesn't have to be enjoyable food. The disgust I feel when looking at myself in the mirror should be motivation enough to push past it.

Thanks for any replies.
>>
File: 1351997249459.jpg (871 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1351997249459.jpg
871 KB, 1126x1001
1. Wholegrain oats is one of the most low-cal and satiating foods around. A cup of it microwaved with some water will fill you up like crazy.
2. Broccoli is good for vitamin C and fibre. Can be quite good raw or steamed.
3. Beans of just about any variety will work. Good for protein and can be prepared in a number of ways.
>>
>>17269774
Avoid pretty much everything processed.

cook things from scratch as much as you can.

Get a rice cooker and have rice with everything and reduce portion sizes of everything else. the rice will help you feel full.

Have popcorn as a snack over everything else.

Ditch all sugary drink cold turkey. This is probably the hardest but most influential in weight loss.
>>
>>17269783
>>17269786
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.