[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1311962762503.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1311962762503.gif
2 MB, 320x179
How do you deal with trannies that show up in college.

They try to challenge facts constantly and would rather bang their heads on the wall of a problem than use proven solutions.

How do you deal with this without getting raped by other tumblrites who jump on the bangwagon?

And why do they all look so damn ugly? At least brasil and other places step it up and look the part. These fucking trannies are literally pink flamingo tier trash.
>>
don't get involved, ignore it and move on
>>
>>17269437
Depends how hot they are i'd deal by fucking the but you stated they're ugly so maybe i'd.stand back and watch the drama unfold
>>
>>17269455
They are not very good looking at all.

Think of your classic transitioning hambeast with dyed hair.
>>
Mount their heads on spikes in front of the entrance to the campus
>>
>treat them like human beings when you have to associate with them
>never ever get into a discussion about gender with them, or ideally never get into a deep conversation about anything with them. No matter how the argument goes, you will lose.
>you do you and let them do them
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.