[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this chick I knew from highschool just invited me to a water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Autism_Level.jpg (24 KB, 960x422) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Level.jpg
24 KB, 960x422
So this chick I knew from highschool just invited me to a water park next week. I'd just created a kik when she started messaging me. I used to have a class with her a couple years back and we would occasionally talk at lunch. Last summer we texted a bit and she invited me to hang out but I pissed out and declined. During my senior year, which just ended, I might have talked to her in the halls briefly once or twice but she would always say hi anytime she saw me. I've always been confused Whether she was into me or just really nice. But I guess she must be interested to some degree right? I mean, she's been the one initiating all the conversations, the one who suggested we hang out sometimes, it's just the two of us that are going. Today she mention out of the blue that she was embarrassed of me seeing her in a bikini because she thinks she has gained some weight, does that mean anything?

I'm 18, a virgin, kind of lanky, and the only good quality that I acknowledge it's that I have good hair, and maybe average to slightly above average face. Maybe. I'm pretty awkward and am probably going to have to get some klonopin before the date just so I'm not anxious and to act as a social lubricant. I'm not going to take a lot, maybe just 1 mg.

Any advice?
>>
Sounds like she's into you. Stop being a baby and get yourself together.
>>
>>17269327
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just not very confident in myself and have never had something like this happen to me before.
>>
Bump, any other advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>17269311
Well, you had the golden opportunity I never had. Makes me want to blow my brains out thinking that I couldn't date this gorgeous black girl I really liked from senior year but decided to fucking reject me and left me in an alcoholic, self hating rage. Hell hath no fury.
>>
>>17269414
Yeah, I'm going to try best to take advantage of this opportunity because who knows it's something like this will ever happen again
>>
Rape, always works
>>
desu i suggest you just be your awkward self and not get any drugs involved
like, she's already sorta interested in you as is
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.