[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help I think I might have borderline personality disorder but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160618-134311.png (328 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618-134311.png
328 KB, 1440x2560
Help I think I might have borderline personality disorder but I'm not certain.
I'm very antisocial, whenever I get angry my mind becomes clouded with emotions, I've had 1 unsuccesful suicide attempt and I've already planned out my next attempt. I've been diagnosed with AvPD, codependancy, and MDD but I feel like there's something else fucked up about me. The next time I see my therapist is next week but idk if I'll make it.
My parents show signs and symptoms of BPD but they've never gotten a proper diagnosis so it's hard to say for sure.
I'm currently 21 trying to stay in school and working to save up so I can finally say goodbye to my crazy ass family but I'm at the end of my rope.
How fucked am i?
>>
That's just a list of every negative trait a person can have.

Psychology is such pseudoscience bullshit. What an absolute joke.
>>
Another self diagnosed teen... Summer is on
>>
>>17269129
How does it feel to be perpetuating the stigma that mental health issues are fake and don't matter?
>>
>>17269129
well it's a vague list, disorders never come in singles, it's usually a pair of things. OP you should just keep going to the therapist, they should have a help number for you to call as well. A local college should have a list of numbers you can call for stress and suicide talks as well. Or just any big name college site, I don't think it matters if you live in the state the number is from, since they're usually national hotlines.
>>
>>17269132
OP already sees a therapist and has a multiple disorder diagnosis that can lead to a diagnosis to what they're worried about. Do you self diagnose? Do you have experience with this kind of stuff?
>>
>>17269135
They kinda are desu.
Yeah the real stuff like Schizophrenia and Psychosis are clear
But borderline personality disorder and anxiety disorder seem to be the natural consequences of being a woman/pansy
>>
>>17269150
You mean a natural consequence of advancing technology and it's effects on society but okay.
>>
>>17269164
I'm so happy

when Trump wins the right wing death squads come knocking
>>
File: Network-Marketing.jpg (96 KB, 700x521) Image search: [Google]
Network-Marketing.jpg
96 KB, 700x521
>>17269164
???Okay
>>
>>17269168
There are plenty of disturbed people with low level mental disorders that legally own guns and would shoot the squads man. They'll take over one day dude.
>>
File: SpaceHulkDeathwingCrop.jpg (79 KB, 984x661) Image search: [Google]
SpaceHulkDeathwingCrop.jpg
79 KB, 984x661
>>17269197
good luck heretic
>>
>>17269205
what did you just call me. Where did I put my copypaste of that marine post?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.