[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ This girl is really fucking bothering me but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1459099147892.jpg (144 KB, 947x925) Image search: [Google]
1459099147892.jpg
144 KB, 947x925
Hey /adv/

This girl is really fucking bothering me but I don't know what to do. I'll try to keep it short:
>good friends for two years now
>she fawns over me a lot--at the very least I know she wants to keep me around because she genuinely enjoys my company
>fall for her, of course
>she leads me on, but she drops (trust me) obvious clues that she wants no relationship
>at the same time she treats me as close to a boyfriend as you can get--she stole me away to talk to me last time we hung out in a group of friends, she hardly spoke to anyone else, breaking touch barrier and the like
>this happens often, it's obvious there's that sort of chemistry between us

I actually made a decision on my own a while ago. I decided that she just wanted attention from a boy but wanted no commitment for her own reasons, which would be fine if I didn't develop a thing for her. So I decided to cut contact. I lasted a solid four months of ignoring regular calls from her. She didn't give up /adv/. And when I finally broke the silence, she was just happy to speak with me and joke around, no bullshit or drama. It kinda broke my heart. She was like a puppy that didn't even know it had been abandoned for a while. I feel like it's selfish to rip away a friendship she cherishes because I'm too much of a bitch to get over her.

Will my feelings and frustration eventually fade? Should I tell her to cut any bf/gf behavior out? Ignore again? Or just suck it up and realize that this is a third-degree friendzone?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help
>>
>>17268617
She may have broken the touch barrier but she'll never break that autism barrier
>>
File: 1455378632128.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455378632128.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
Bump
>>
You'll stop being so concerned with your romantic feelings for her if you find some other girl to get romantically involved with.
>>
>>17268617
Bro, take my advice.

Man the fuck up, and tell her what's up. You make it clear that you're sorta kinda into her and that you don't think this friendship bullshit is going to cut it. Tell her you can't be friends and that she needs to choose. If she can't accept that and keeps acting chummy, cut the whore loose and gtfo.

You don't need someone like this fucking with you 24/7 no matter how good of friends you are.
>>
File: 1463197995449.jpg (45 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1463197995449.jpg
45 KB, 576x720
Last bump for /adv/

Appreciate the responses, will consider meeting more girls and giving that bitch an ultimatum if that doesn't work, god forbid.
>>
>>17268767
Your happiness has to come first breh, just remember that.
>>
>>17268777
Lucky trips don't lie
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.