[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 21 living by myself and outside of work I dont really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Shabani-01-jpg.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Shabani-01-jpg.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
I'm 21 living by myself and outside of work I dont really leave the house. I havent had friends since 12 and I really don't know what im supposed to be doing at this age outside of my job. I need general life advice anything from hygiene to social skills because I am completely ignorant.
>>
Fuckin' hell OP. Where to even start?
>>
>>17268549
hey man you're living on your own and working a job, you're about 10 steps ahead of most anons here.
>>
>>17268554
Dude i will take anything like a greedy shit
>>17268557
Thats nice but i need more
>>
>>17268549
What about hygiene ?

What about friends ? They don't pop up like that
>>
>>17268549
What kinds of things do you find interesting, OP? What do you do on your spare time when you're off work?
>>
>>17268586
At the moment I read and play videogames on the weekend and i only do that to pass time.
>>
File: 1462786534779.jpg (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462786534779.jpg
89 KB, 500x375
Holy shit, anon, I wish I had your life. Enough money to support and entertain myself with endless games, so as writing diary with thoughts and impressions.
>>
Same here. Relish to be able to sustain a living on your own. I visit my parents, brother and sister regularly. Since they live far away i get to travel a bit / change my environement. I also learned that a) buying stuff wont fill any void that you feel. minimalism is better than chasing new property. b) it is better to stay alone than spending time with people you dont really like.After 29 years in this planet I dont think enduring happiness can be achieved.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.