[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My partner is leaving me because of depression. My partners name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x332
My partner is leaving me because of depression. My partners name is "J".
So J and me have been together for 5 years. I have health issues that have made me quit my job twice in the past and J has been supporting me. J and I have a child together. We haven't been married because we both share the same views on marriage, it's a business transaction that is more beneficial for financial reasons. Never thought to do it. We just think weddings weren't worth the hassle.
..J always told me we would be together forever. Been with me through everything. I'm currently relapsing on my health issue again and a couple weeks ago, J told me it's over and the the reason J did not break up with me sooner was because of the fear of loneliness.

I'm scared because I don't really have anywhere to turn to besides my parents house. I haven't talked to them in years because they abused me as a child. I've tried telling J that I would prefer to seperate when I can live on my own and find a job, it will take me 2 months maximum. I said I can't go back to living with my parents in the mean time, the abusive memories hurt me too much. J talked to my parents and they were willing to let me stay with them for a while. I tried to tell J: "no, please don't make me live with them while I get back on my feet. Please don't do this. I don't wish to have the people who abused me as a child to help me. I don't want to see them again. Just give me some time to find my own place." J's response: "I'm sorry but that's your problem and not mine."

I feel betrayed. I had no idea J would just leave so abruptly. I'm spiraling into a depression. Even if you don't want to be with someone anymore, there should always be a more civil way to seperate, especially when there is a kid involved.

Can anyone give me advice on what to do, besides get a job. I have panic attacks. I just keep hoping this is a bad dream because this is a person who had been there with me every step of the way.

What do I do.
>>
Why are you trying so hard to hide your gender? It's obvious you're a man, because women will leave a guy with depression, but a guy won't leave a girl with depression.

Maybe stop being such a gigantic whiny bitch and realize that depression isn't even real??? You're just addicted to having whiny, bitchy ass thoughts and being a pussy, thats a better description of your illness.
>>
My parter is leaving me because my partner has depression*********
>>
Wtf, why are you people so mean.
Dont you have any friends you can turn to?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.