[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr Ex girlfriend moved in with me, how do I stop feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
tl;dr Ex girlfriend moved in with me, how do I stop feelings cropping up again?

>dated for 4 years, broke up when she fell in love with another guy
>cut off contact with her and went into a spiral of drinking and fucking for a year
>got my life in order, started working and got my own place
>3 years later she gets in contact and her life has gone to shit
>broke up with the guy, started cutting, got thrown out by her mom, started drinking
>not sure why, guess I still love her a bit so I took her in as long as she cleans the place up until she can get back on her feet
>It's been 6 months since then and it's almost like we're dating
>watching movies together, playing games together and shit
>when she gets drunk she sometimes comes into my room and falls asleep next to me

How do I stop myself from falling in love with her again? I sort of like her, but don't want to go down that path again. The guy she fell in love with still loves her and flirts with her and sends her dick pics, but she laughs at them when she shows me. I can't throw her out as she has nowhere else to go, but I can't really date someone else if she's still living with me.
>>
>>17268125
It's clear. You've gotta fake your own death.
>>
>>17268125
>>17268158

But in all seriousness, you can't live with her much longer. I think you know what to do but care about her too much to do what's best for you. You have given away 6 months of your dating life to help her for nothing in return. I think it's best to not live with her anymore.
>>
Why would you even agree to that in the first place? She's your ex for a reason.
>>
>>17268171
this. You baffle me OP.
>>
>>17268171
I think he did it because OP loves her still (whether he admits it or not).
>>
File: 1347843517733.png (95 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1347843517733.png
95 KB, 480x480
>>17268125
>>
what an astronomically bad situation

is she drinking YOUR booze as well?
>>
File: image_23.jpg (26 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
26 KB, 442x332
>>17268125
this isn't gonna end well
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.