[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help with my tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160618_043336523.jpg (4 MB, 4008x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_043336523.jpg
4 MB, 4008x5344
I need some help
I got this tattoo 4 days ago and it's starting to cause some issues
The scab of the tattoo in the healing process is really puffy, kind of crumbly and falling off in one little spot.
This is my first tattoo and I went knowing everything I needed to know about taking care of it; proper times to wash it and with non fragrance liquid soap, not to soak it is water, etc. When it got to the scab faze (today) I used a tiny amount of aquapher one every 3-5 hours but an hour after my second application of the lotion was applied, the scabs became most and gooey so I let it dry it's self out. The current state of the scabs are not bad besides three letters. They aren't even letters anymore, just balls of scab. Halp me
>Pic related
>>
>>17267699
What even is that supposed to say?
>>
Go back to your tattoo parlor instead of whining about it on 4chan?

Jesus, some people...
>>
>>17267714
It's 4 in the morning where I'm at. I'm asking to see if someone with experiences like mine had things work out in the end
>>
>>17267710
Progression
>>
>>17267714
Bruh you're the one who came here to whine about others whining like are you retarded?

OP try to sleep where it won't be touched my anything at night then get to the parlor or just keep going through the healing cycle and when the scabs fall off, get some touch ups if you can
>>
>>17267699
Keep it as dry as you can, no water.
Use some scent free moisturiser, should help with the scabbing and itching.
Your artist should have told you about aftercare.
-tattoo apprentice
>>
File: 1451535537568.png (4 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
1451535537568.png
4 KB, 222x211
Wash it off with soap and water. Next time make sure your skin is when when you put the tattoo on.
>>
>>17267737
Thank you.
>>
That's nasty as fuck, it shouldn't scab like that.

Also, stupid tattoo.
>>
>>17267752
Nigga you don't get tattoos to impress your friends, you get something that actually means something to you unless you have some kind of attention disorder then get a boa constrictor around your cock and show your homies
>>
>>17267758
What
The
Fuck
>>
>>17267758
I know, the fact that the best thing OP could think of was 'progression'..
It's like he's a WoW character.
>>
God did you just go on Microsoft word and find the font you liked best??
This is one of the worst text tattoos I've ever seen lmao
>>
>>17268064
>mfw I did literally this

I didn't pick a blocky font though
>>
>>17268075
Was it wingdings
>>
>>17268097
I would pleasure a man with a wingdings tattoo in any way he deemed appropriate >>17268097
>>
>>17267699
>scab faze
>faze
oh man, its phase but youre retarded anyway for getting that tattoo
>>
When I got my tattoo I used hemp oil lotion. It scabbed. When that happened I did my best to not knock anything off. Although mine was just geometric shapes, no text
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.