[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 236x354
Does anyone have that thing where they have a relatively low libido for most of the month, but, when it's period time, or they're ovulating (fertile), they get horny and cock-hungry as hell?

Most of the month I am not THAT interested in sex unless coaxed with foreplay, but when I go into heat I suddenly transform into someone that wants to fuck like a rabbit. Too bad period sex is gross.
>>
> Too bad period sex is gross

You're entitled to your opinion. It's never stopped me.
>>
>>17267614
my ex would insist on it. it was no big deal, but she would sometimes try to get it on me like warrior makeup.
>>
>Too bad period sex is gross
you'll grow out of that and learn to embrace the blood
>>
>>17267625
kek
>>
Period sex wouldn't be bad if it didn't smell like a beached whale.
>>
>>17267638
it doesn't have to be that way...
healthy diet, exercise, PERFECT hygiene and there's no problem with that
>>
>>17267642
So what should I do to get my gf's hoohaw to not smell rancid during her period? She is already healthy, it's not like it smells bad all the time
>>
>>17267652
i use a vaginal douche. i know it's not perfectly healthy, but i just feel fresher when i do.
if i have period sex, it goes down like that: shower and vaginal douching, then inserting tampon. when i'm aobut to have sex, i simply remove the tampon. it takes a good while till new blood flows since the tampon absorbed it all. usually it takes me cumming to get a new gush. but then that's fresh blood, not smelly. i mean, i wouldn't want him to give me oral after i came home from work and whilst on my period. but that's just common sense.
>>
>>17267666
I will ask her about this, Thanks anon. She is the typical "self cleansing organ" kinda girl and doesn't like to take a lot of extra steps for vaginal sanitation. She also gets what I think are yeast infections somewhat often. Should I be more alarmed for her health or otherwise?
>>
>>17267652
does it smell so bad that you cant ignore it? ive never noticed any smells from periods. just dont put your face near it when youre fucking it.
>>
>>17267679
It literally makes almost the whole room smell terrible, and it makes me sick
>>
>>17267670
i believed that shit too. you always get told to "let it alone". i'm a bit of a hygiene freak so it grossed me out majorly to just let my pussy fester. i shower atleast once daily, and yes i do use soap. i don't give a shit. i use soap that doesn't strip the skin too much.
i only use the douche when on my period, and i make sure to use a very light stream to not wash up bacteria into the uterus. i also only use luke warm water, no additions.
then i have a moisturizing gel i use after showering, to restore the ph and get back the protective layer. i used to have problems with infections too. not anymore since i started to say fuck it to that "selfcleaning" crap.
>>
>>17267695
Interesting. I will bring this up, thanks a ton for all that, anon.
>>
>>17267706
good luck and loads of sweet tasting pussy to you, anon
>>
>>17267688
there is something wrong with her vagina then. no doubt
>>
>>17267695
Please tell me what products you use. I'm sick of the gross self cleaning mentality. I've never used a douche before
>>
File: server.jpg (61 KB, 539x1200) Image search: [Google]
server.jpg
61 KB, 539x1200
>>17267746
i'll post pics.

i just use a mild/natural/unscented baby wash for cleaning.
pic realted
>>
File: QB82AM2qVhV27DeVnFIVka-30.jpg (88 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
QB82AM2qVhV27DeVnFIVka-30.jpg
88 KB, 1000x1000
>>17267757
then i use that douche, with lukewarm water. sometimes i use half of the tabs that come with it. but only sporadically
>>
File: 161696869843_m.png (113 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
161696869843_m.png
113 KB, 354x500
>>17267760
after showering, i use this gel. it's really neat. it is hydrating, regulates the ph and has supposedly something in it that makes it harder for bacterias to hold on to the vaginal walls, which helps prevent infections. not sure if that's true, but for me, it works
>>
>>17267688
My girl had the same problem. Made me never want to have sex with her EVER. she then found out she had uteran cancer... so.. there's that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.