[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An acquaintance of mine, I've discovered, is a camgirl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1388080019211.jpg (347 KB, 912x818) Image search: [Google]
1388080019211.jpg
347 KB, 912x818
An acquaintance of mine, I've discovered, is a camgirl.

Would it be immoral to pay for her vids/pics?
>>
Considering that's literally her job, no.
>>
>>17267359
Yeah but I know her irl.
>>
An acquaintance of mine, I've discovered, is a dentist.

Would it be immoral to pay for her to do my root canal?

Is this is how stupid this sounds
>>
>>17267355
Awkward? Maybe. Immoral? No. She's not a camgirl against her will, she's doing it precisely for the sake of being watched and viewed.
>>
>>17267355
it wouldnt be but you could do some free advertisement for her
>>
>>17267360
if you feel weird about it then don't do it. Jesus christ you act like this is advanced trig
>>
>>17267362
>pay for noods
>fap furiously
>see her irl
>probably start getting random boners or some shit

>>17267367
i'm honestly just paranoid some of my payment information like the cardholder name would be visible or some shit
>>
>>17267393
Make a paypal
>>
>>17267398
can't, site doesn't let you
>>
>>17267355
Ask her for a friendly discount.
>>
Post her channel
If she is watched by the whole internet, she will just benefit from extra traffic.
>>
>>17267419
>a thread on a cambodian pottery forum
>the whole internet
>>
>>17267436
>camwhores who stream on a major camsite only watched by 4chan
>>
>>17267355
It would be immoral not to
>>
No, not like she didn't give consent for it to be out for people to buy.
>>
>>17267393
Jesus, either do it or don't. it's up to you. Either follow the advice or don't. It literally makes no difference to us.
>>
Blackmail her
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.