[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come home from the Army for the first time since I left for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 259x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 259x303
>come home from the Army for the first time since I left for basic
>go to visit my old friends from high school at their apartment near their college
>my friend has a really hot new gf
>throughout the night everyone else is doing drugs and getting drunk
>she and I Are the only ones that stay sober
>she's flirty with me all night
>I'm a turbovirgin and this is the only time a grill has ever been interested in me and I havent spaghetti'd everywhere

What do? I don't want to be a dick to my friend but I really want to at least make an attempt to get with her, does that make me a shitty friend?
>>
Friends make sure their friends get fucked over themselves.

You can do whatever you want, but youre not a friend
>>
>>17266627
>does that make me a shitty friend?
Of course it does. You're wanting /adv/ to tell you it's ok to fuck your friend's girlfriend? In what world is that ok?

You didn't come here for advice, you came here for affirmation. You already know this is a bad thing to do but you're hoping someone here will help you with your mental gymnastics to make this slightly more tolerable to your conscience.
>>
>>17266661
You're right, I'm fucked up for this, and im not gonna do anything. I have AT (annual 2 weeks of training for us reservists) coming up so hopefully that will take my mind off things
>>
File: What_no_no_fuck_no.png (29 KB, 249x308) Image search: [Google]
What_no_no_fuck_no.png
29 KB, 249x308
Dont do it you retard
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.