[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I right to leave an illegal cannabis business with a friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cannabis-money.jpg (46 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-money.jpg
46 KB, 320x240
First time poster in 4chan.

Background on me: Moved from EU to my grandparents outside of EU because of being alone and depression. Managed to pay off all debts with help of grandma. Under these 2 years I have been taking care of my grandma, met a girl online back in EU who is now my gf ( I visit her whenever I have enough money) meanwhile been working on finishing my university degree online.

Now to my issue: Back home seen first hand a canna grow managed by a close friend. Now a new friend in this shit country proposed we do the same here so I can save money to move back home one day and he can fix his financial troubbles.
Said and done, I took care of the planning, importing what we needed and he backed everything up with the actual investing.
two days into the grow he started acting impatient whenever I put new rules for the handling of the plants or if I explained something in detail etc. Basically every time I took the lead because of my experience he started being kind of a dick. He even included a new guy as a partner without asking me. Two weeks into the grow I couldnt take his shit anymore as it got pretty severe and basically told hom to fuck off and that Im splitting.

Was I right and fuck that guy or was I just stupid and should try to mend this for the money?
>>
>>17266429
I think you were right to leave, a stupid partner isn't someone you want to be working with when dealing with anything illegal (and just in general.)
>>
>>17266429
Haven't you watched Breaking Bad?
>>
>>17266429
Hes goin to llse a lot of money and learn the hard wY.
I backed a boyfriends DREAM and he pulle what your fried did ad it all felll apat an cost a lot.
>>
>>17266441
Thanks for the quick reply anon. I actually agree with you. Its pretty hard sleeping at night with this kind of stuff if you no longer have trust.

>>17266451
I have actually Cockler just didunt think I would be operating on such a scale haha

>>17266455
Yes he is actually if he doesnt change his whole attitude asap. But part of me is actually hoping that he does. And thats because I put so much effort into this. Days and nights I spent researching and planning for every possible thing, while he kept changing my plans because of small things that inconvenienced him. Anyways, I gave this project my whole self and got treated like a slave for it. Now it feels like he stole it from me even though I was the one to break apart. I just couldn't respect myself if I let him treat me like that. Im really sorry this happened you too anon and that you lost so much on it personally. I hope you will get better. Both relationship and wte you invested in the last one :)
>>
>>17266515
Thanks things are fine now.
I stuck with the bf believe it or not. He won a settlement and paid me back a decent chunk of money and we have a family now and he pays all the rent, etc.

You do dumb stuff in love. I was a very full throttle all in person and I thought he would be head over heels but he was cancelling meetings with the guy who was going to teach him and being really irresponsible right after all the money went down.

Since we are married now though it turned into his responsibility in the end.

It was a good lesson for me on trust and how startup/starting your own biz is not something you do with people who arent as passionate as you. Sadly that is something you often find out after you have invested a lot.

If this dude is so messed up he will no doubt spend money growing a pitiful crop and recoop maybe $600 to a thousand of his investment.
>>
>>17266545
Actually Im happy it worked out for you anon! And for your now husband. Yes thats exactly it! Like working with someone that doesn't have the heart at the right place as you do just doesn't work out as you try your damnedest while they are just into sabotaging and power. I'm happy you and your husband actually managed to survive everything. As money can be toxic.

And now this so called friend knowing very well that like most friendships I have made here is through him he is basically trying to shut down my social circle to get back at me for not staying under his thumb. Really sucks desu. But at the same time I'm proud I'm feeling like: fuck him I got studies to focus on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.