[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl has...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2542.jpg (55 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.jpg
55 KB, 375x375
>cute face
>body of a fridge

How do I deal with this?
>>
Fuck her. In my experience those chicks are great, cute but no self confidence and a really wanting to please.

And you really like and her and want something long term, you can get her /fit/. Girls get addicted to being /fit/.
It like fixing up an old house.
>>
>>17266177
Breed her and hope the good genes are passed on.
>>
>>17266177
the face is most important to me. Nice bodies are only nice for banging before 35 years old.
>>
>>17266198
Definitely true, she's so shy she wants the lights off. And she swallows :^)

>>17266202
What if I'm under 35?
>>
>>17266217
>Definitely true, she's so shy she wants the lights off. And she swallows :^)
Then you best start putting her on a diet and bring her to the gym with you for couple time.
Could be a potential 10/10 waifu hiding in there.
>>
Who cares as long as she doesn't insist you go down on her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.