[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have gf of 3 years, we r still in college, she's incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (815 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815 KB, 640x1136
Have gf of 3 years, we r still in college, she's incredible and super nice and hot but I can't stop thinking about every little thing I hate about her. And some shit she does just pisses me off (ex. she never wears her retainer cause "it hurts her teeth" and now one of her front teeth is getting crooked). Also I feel super trapped cause everyone loves her and if I drop her everyone will hate me and think I'm a douchebag. What should I do? I wanna fuck other sluts but I know I'd regret it. Plz help.

Inb4 kill urself
>>
>>17264687

Just end it. It sounds like she's cool and you're not that into her, so do her and some other guy a favor by dumping her.
>>
Why the hell would \"everyone" hate you for breaking up with your girlfriend? If things don't work and you feel like its best to break up do it, its no ones business but your own.
>>
>Inb4 kill urself
Well, let's not start ruling out all your options quite yet.
>>
>>17264704
Small college, everyone knows everything about everyone, I hate it. She'd be heartbroken if I broke up with her. She's told me she "loves me" multiple times and I've never said it back cause I'd be lying (I think at least)
And she's got a lot more friends than I do and even my bros would tell me I'm an idiot if I dropped her cause they think she's the best girl ever. Fml
>>
>>17264748
You're such a fucking pansy. Your friends may tell you that you're an idiot since they think the girl is great but they definitely won't feel any resentment towards you. The only ones that may are your girlfriends close friends and that's not for sure either. And a few girls disliking you isn't a big issue, clearly not bigger than staying in a relationship you don't want. Jesus Christ man, grow a pair and stop being so afraid to hate peoples feelings.
>>
>>17264687
One of your biggest complaints is her not wearing her retainer? Are you fucking retarded? I'll take her off your hands for you, bro.
>>
Break up with her. She deserves better than to be with a guy infuriated because she lets one of her teeth get crooked and musing about "fucking other sluts". Yeah you'll regret it, guess what, perhaps you'll appreciate your next good girl more.
>>
>>17264687
You sound like a faggot who deserves less. Just being honest. If she is nice and not cocky as fuck?

You got some personal issues you need to work out.

Let her go. Just know you'll regret it once you get the big picture and end up with a shit girl.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.