[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, i really need advice right now. I don't have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160608_203117.jpg (136 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_203117.jpg
136 KB, 600x900
Hey guys, i really need advice right now. I don't have a huge problem, i just don't know what to do.

Is apologizing by text bad? I didn't spoke to a girl for some time because we had a "fight", i had the chance to talk to her today, but i decided not. Now i'm home and wanna talk to her, but idk if i should. I think she doesn't care about me and everything, i just wanna do this to be okay. Pls help anons
>>
Usually i tend to apologize in the moment.
After that, it's a past thing. Move on.
>>
Do the right thing. Condemn her to death.
>>
I feel you ought to meet her in a café, and tell her about how sorry you are and stuff.
>>
It's always best to do this in person, or at least by phone.

If you do text her, only do it ONCE- just say you're sorry and you'd like to talk. After that, the ball is in her court.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.