[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get the 9-10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: Progression.png (623 KB, 556x471) Image search: [Google]
Progression.png
623 KB, 556x471
Seriously, someone tell me an example of an interaction that landed them smashing that perfect girl. I can pull 7's without issue, and even 8's on occasion, but elite-tier girls are not something I've experimented with yet.

Is the style of conversation almost the same, or do you have to play your words in a different manner? Please give any success stories you lads have had or general advice!
>>
>>17264380
You can't tame a 9-10/10 its just plain impossible. You need to wait until they turn 30 to actually try to get her as your gf. They know they have the upper hand in rhe game and are going out for as many dicks as possible. I had one and she was one out of million but she had to go back to Cyprus so the only chance I had to tame a 10/10 faded away. Shit happens man, just date 7-8/10's for now...
>>
>>17264380
They're just girls--as insecure, self-doubting, and desperate for validation as any others.
>>
>>17264415

This, kind of. They're people too - they just get treated differently because of how they look. If you treat them exactly the same way as you treat the "7's and 8's" you'll eventually see success

t. someone who seduced and dated one using the method described
>>
>>17264415
Kill yourself.

Improve yourself, Op. Those girls will be with whoever they like.

Shitty thread.
>>
Actually, the loneliest people in the dating scene are models. The reason is mainly that guys simply don't approach them, because we think that they are somehow different. Guys in general can't handle being with 10s, because of some delusional perspective that 10s already have everything they need, so there's no point in even trying.

Lose/lose

Treat them as normal human beings and you'll have a much higher chance.
>>
Is it wrong to go for a 7-8 then marry and encourage her to get plastic surgery to get up to a 9 or so?
>>
File: 1464818773235.jpg (102 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1464818773235.jpg
102 KB, 700x550
>>17264380
Maybe one day you will learn that it's not worthy to chase the 10/10 girls because they are rarely interesting persons.. Most of them are very narcissistic, dumb and self-entitled bitcheez.
But again, your 10 is very subjective.
>>
>>17264380
This rating system is stupid and highly personal. What is a 7 to me can be your 9.
Also 10 doesn't exist.
>>
>>17264439
??????????
>>
>>17264446
>OP rates girls by their look
Combine their thinking with their appearance and get yourself a good girl, not a cum dump
>>
>>17264446
10's exist but they are purely individual thing. I'd say 10 is your crush/obsession. Then again, she could be your 8-9/10...
>>
You losers need to stop inflating these ratings. 9 or 10s are rare. I don't think I've ever really known one personally and I don't see them that often at all. If they wouldn't get approached to model then they're not a 9.

The 7/8s you are getting are clearly 5s and 6s on a real scale. Just average bitches that aren't fat, with okay faces, and they don't have any clear disfigurements.
>>
>>17264411
I'm not interested in taming a 10. Even with high levels of self security, the fact that men would consistently approach/check her out would turn me off.

>>17264415
I'm well aware that women all follow the same biological tendencies, but the environment of a 10 is far different to that of a 7. I figured they would respond to different shit as a result.

>>17264420
So you didn't modify anything at all? I'm gonna experiment talking to them as I would an average girl for shits and giggles, just curious if certain things should be modified when talking to a woman of that caliber.

>>17264426
You felt the need to waste energy responding apparently fgt

>>17264428
Heard this theory before, but much evidence shows these women have extremely energetic and exciting lives; being invited to yaughts from millionaires, hanging out with popsingers, crazy be very hills parties etc.. this doesn't apply to all 10's, but many live these lifestyles.
>>
Are the people that make these threads real?
Do they have any degree of self-awareness?
>>
>>17264443
>>17264446
>>17264464

But there are objective and empirically calculable indicators of looks. Of course there are differences in taste between men, but elements such as wide hips, narrow waist, symettrical features, European race are all universally attractive elements. My 10/10 would be AT LEAST a 9/10 for a majority of men.
>>
>>17264478
>>17264420

No, I didn't "modify" anything. Just be yourself and talk to her like a normal person. She will appreciate it. It's lame and corny when guys put on airs to impress girls, and most of them are able to see right through it.
>>
>>17264469
I've made out with a 9/10 and had a few dates with her after. She was initially EXTREMELY attracted to me, but probably smelled that I never experienced a girl of that magnitude, and she cut it with me.

>Tfw the one that got away
>>
>>17264469

9/10s is all based off perspective.

I'm friends with a girl who I consider a 9/10. She's a fucking beautiful half Italian-half Japanese girl. she has a awesome personality, and she is just so good looking. I think she's a 9/10, however my friends think she's a 7.5

It's all perspective.
>>
>>17264464
Perfection doesn't exist.
>>17264458
Why are you quoting me?
>>17264469
Models are often not 'normal' pretty. They are often chosen for certain uncommon charactristics in their asthetics.

10 depends on the person how the fuck are their environments different?

>>17264486
Beauty depends on culture you idiot.
You are delusional.
>>
>>17264488
I can see the "be yourself" work in my situation, as myself is enough for most women. I was just wondering if some of the meme advice others give have potential of increasing success with these women, like paying less attention to the bombshell, or a light backhanded joke about her appearance/behavior.
>>
>>17264507
>Beauty depends on culture

Yes, because 20 000 years ago our caveman ancestors were choosing "culture" as a means for sexual reproduction

>Not signs of biological health, like body proportions for women
>Not strength, the ability to lead and protect loved ones for men

Kys
>>
>>17264498

No. The literal point of a rating system is to start being objective and consistent about something.

How attractive you find someone is completely subjective. How they'd rate out of 10 on a scale of attractiveness should be more measured. Like you're rating a film or something.

Fat and a big nose? Automatically below 5. Bad skin and thin hair? Down you go.

A 9 should really have no flaws you can really vocalize -- and if they are flaws they should be able to be viewed in a positive light (for example some redheads look great and some are gingers). She has to have a good body, perfectly proportioned face, no disfigurements, impeccable hygiene, classy fashion sense, good teeth, not too tall and not too short etc.

If you just really like a girl that doesn't make her a 9. If you don't like that then stop using mathematical scales to rate women.
>>
good heavens this thread is a trainwreck.
>>
>>17264521

Except fat, pale women with receding hairlines used to be seen as beautiful in 17th century Europe. That completely refutes your biological health claim.
>>
>>17264446
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>17264523

I'd rather make out with my friend than make out with any of the Victoria Secret
models
>>
>>17264507

You know perfectly well what I mean when I say they'd need to be model-tier. Going "technically models can be very ugly and sometimes what photographs well doesn't mean she is hot in real life..." is just being dumb.

It means she's so fucking hot people want to take pictures of her that will sell FHM. Not that she could model shoes.
>>
>>17264523
>>17264521
My god, how hard you tried to hide your autism when you created this thread?
>>
>>17264524
All I wanted was sound advice to pull some QT's.. too much to ask?
>>
>>17264537
No i don't, when i think of models i think of high fashion models.
What you think of models is just what is currently the mainstream idea of beauty, which changes very often.
>>17264535
It love will
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 507x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 507x605
>>17264541

Interpals.net

find some Ukranian QTs. Seriously. Pic related.

/AnnaChu
>>
>>17264530
Gold diggers existed across all generations, that doesn't mean women wanted to fuck these disgusting beasts. Classical art was in its peak in the days you mentioned, where are all the sculptures of fat men with receding hairlines? I see far more men with Greek god physiques.

Cuckoldry has reached is peak in the modern era. We se scrawny beta Bernie supporters marrying very fine women, while she gets some Chad on the side during his warcraft raids. This is comparable to the days mentioned.
>>
>>17264554
Or men fuck these women ** (yes men can gold dig too)
>>
>>17264554

No, it wasn't about gold diggers. That was literally the standard of beauty that women aspired to - just like today the standard is long legs, hourglass figures, etc.

The men were depicted as greek gods because the romantic period took classical greek art as the highest form of expression, so naturally they imitated them.

It's not just about indicators of biological health and fertility. Yes, that plays a role, but to say that is the only thing that determines a society's standards of beauty is a gross oversimplification
>>
>>17264524
Not my fault all these male feminist cucks derailed it. This is actually a discussion most men like talking about.

Seriously if pulling women doesn't interest you as a single male, then you might wanna look into pulling men instead
>>
>>17264554
>>17264571
Nigga you crazy
>>
>>17264380

You want to know the secret OP?

It's called adjusting your reality.
>>
>>17264380
ITT, asking sparrows how the eagle soars.
>>
Stop thinking in numbers, just approach/do your thing.

Even if you adjust behaviour to get a 10 the relationship won't happen as you're not being genuine.

Just eliminate the numbers from your head, it'll only cause anxiety. If you can pull "an 8" you can pull "a 10".
>>
>>17264380
It involved me, about $500, a condom, and an hour.
>>
>>17264483

I kind of like my steak blue-rare, new york strip
it's no wonder women ride the cock carousel, who could take these faggots seriously? yeah, you'll get that 10 when she's 30, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING REDUCED HER TO A NUMBER IN THE FIRST PLACE
fucking rutting pigs

>>17264599

>quoting zhuge liang

yeah speaking of. get the hell out.
>>
>>17264668
You are my favorite autist. Where do you live? I'll pass by to pet your head and give you treats.
>>
>>17264439
Yes.
>>
>>17264552

I'm confident you know that a model is generally taken to mean someone that is very beautiful and given the context of my statement, I'm also assuming you know I wasn't making a comment about what it actually takes to be a model.

Your "actually models are..." wasn't you genuinely being confused about what I meant. Was it?

>What you think of models is just what is currently the mainstream idea of beauty, which changes very often.

Please show me a period in time where I would think the typical model was ugly.
>>
>>17264702
You assume what is the general opinion where you live is the same where i live.
You also assume people think the same way you do.
You are also not a very knowledgeable person, so it's perfectly plausible for you to not know what a high fashion model looks like.

There are many models that can be considered ugly, but i don't know your autism, maybe they are all pretty in your world.
>>
>>17264478
Living those fantasies lifestyles might cheers them up tremendously for the evening, but does not make them happy in the long run, or even the morning after.

I've known a few models, and they're normal girls wanting normal affection and stability in their lifes. Yes, they're invited to parties to most people won't ever attend, but the menfolk who owns those yachts are giving them the kind of attention they seek - and they got new models coming over every weekend, and won't even remember most of the models they have over, so it's not like they're being valued for much more than their appearances - and women want more than that.
>>
>>17264690
Should I keep looking for other girls after getting married then?

I don't know how to settle.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.