[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this girl that I have great chemistry with. Do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: taptapamachine.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
taptapamachine.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
So there is this girl that I have great chemistry with. Do to circumstances we only see one another maybe once every 2 months but we always have a lot of fun together and basically ignore everyone else to hang out the entire night.

THeres a bit of an age difference.
I didnt think much of of it but she mentioned last time I saw her last she turns 20 next month (Im 26) more than once.

I dont know how to take this.
Is she saying "im too young for you back off" or is she just excited about her birthday.

I dont know. It sort of occurred to me she could be wigged out by me as an older guy laying the flirtation on so thick.

I feel a bit like a creep now and am super embarrassed. At the same time I hope Im just being paranoid (I did think of this while high last night) I really like this girl. Shes clever, fun, cute and interesting. Plus we have a lot of interests in common.

Picture unrelated. On a work computer.
>>
I could really use some input.

But Im Only going to bump this once.
>>
>>17264364
At 20 yrs old she might very well be just excited about her birthday and hoping that you might say something about it--show interest, ask her what her plans are or invite her out, etc. She'd have to say more than that for it to read, "You're too old for me, grandpa!" Relax, breathe...
>>
>>17265537

Yeah probably.
Most people Ive asked about it. People that know her and I and people totally outside of it don't think the age difference is that weird.

I just got out of a 3 year relationship a few months ago and shes the only woman I know that makes me forget about my ex. Which was an amazing feeling. I think thats part of the reason im so freaked out by this.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.