[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is online dating a waste of time if you are male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1920x1080
Is online dating a waste of time? Been messaging for weeks now. Got a single message back. Go to message average girls abd sometimes their inbox is full.. FULL!

Why is online dating so shitty if you are a guy? I can't even get that confidence boost that women get knowing dudes are after them.

Is online dating even worth it if you are a guy?
>>
No it isn't worth it
>>
>Spend zero time learning how to talk to girls
>Wonder why you suck at a medium where that's all you can do
Gee whiz
>>
A friend of mine in his 30's got several matches, though he was using like 10 sites. I believe he met a few irl. Crazy bithces according to him.

I'll definitely try online dating when I can be fucked to take a selfie etc.

Be aware though that 95%+ of the users are men. Don't pay for the sites
>>
Online dating is cancer. Dudes are so thirsty that most women will probably just trash your message because they get so many.
>>
I met my wife on JapanCupid

I still don't really get western women
>>
It's worked for me, but only for casual sex. I tried to make a relationship out of two of the girls, but they're bat shit crazy.

But, just present yourself well, don't try any of that beta "we're meant to be, I see you like Linkin Park, I also like Linkin Park, what is your favorite album..." type shit, just say hey, what's up, how're you, introduce yourself, all with as few details as possible. Keep it loose, keep it casual, get the pussy, and go from there.

If you're less than average looking, you probably won't have any luck.
>>
>>17264112
I am black. Just kill me Senpai.
>>
>>17264153
Bruh, black opens a lot of doors on it's own.

You'll be surprised how many chicks have "black men only" on their profiles.

I mean sure, they're mostly fat and mexican, but I bet you'll find a sexy ass milf looking for that black rod.
>>
File: annie-wersching.jpg (506 KB, 1843x2560) Image search: [Google]
annie-wersching.jpg
506 KB, 1843x2560
pretty much

I'm a good looking man, every now and then I even get compliments from random girls down the street, but on the internet even ugly girls ignore me
>>
>>17264153

do u got the BBC?

better off than ditching a "dating" site and going to shit like craigslist looking for freaks
>>
I'm not much of a chatterbox, so i never tried online dating. plus, i didn't needed it anyways.
>>
>>17264484
My peen is 4.5 inches erect. Just kill me Senpai.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.