[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160605-WA0006.jpg (91 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160605-WA0006.jpg
91 KB, 720x900
I want to open a shared bank account with my fiance. We live in different countries and were not married yet. What's the best way to do this?
If it's not a bank and just some site that might be better.
>>
>I want to empty my bank account to a scammer, and then keep doing it over and over
It's probably easiest to just keep sending "her" money orders.
>>
File: IMG-20160605-WA0003.jpg (86 KB, 732x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160605-WA0003.jpg
86 KB, 732x1600
Ugh, no. It's a guy, I'm a girl. We've met already and I met his parents and lived with them. He's not a scammer.
>>
>>17264041

Why would you want to do that if you are not married or don't even live in the same country?
>>
File: IMG-20160605-WA0005.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160605-WA0005.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>17264705
So we can save up for plane tickets together and I can give him extra money to spoil him.
>>
>>17264749
You don't need a shared bank account to save money together or to give him extra money to spoil him. I understand that you care about this person and I approve of your feeling. However sharing a bank account is unnecessary. There are many, many couples all over the world who are saving money together and spoiling each other but they do not have a shared bank account. If you simply wish to have a quick and easy method to send money over to him, have you considered using a service like Paypal? That is what people would normally do in your situation.
>>
This is some oddly formulated bait. You seem to haven take aspects of other bait and the feelings /adv/ has toward certain behavior and mashed them together to make what I can only say is actually awful bait.

I award you no points for your attempt.
>>
>>17264766
Yeah paypal seems like the best I idea I guess. Thanks for your thoughtful input!
>>17264798
Kill yourself
>>
>>17264041
>you will never have a gf with whom you are emotionally connected on such level that she would instinctively know how much you really need affection and intimacy, even though you're hiding it, and hug you like in this pic
>>
PayPal?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.