[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean? So I met this girl about four months ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What does this mean?

So I met this girl about four months ago. I absolutely adore her, the time we spent together are absolutely the best in my life and I'm looking forward to see her everytime I'm without her. We are just friends though. She feels the same way about me, we are both kinda on the silent side though. After a few months of friendship we decided that we're gonna drop some acid for the first time in our lives because we were both inclined towards this.

That was two months ago when we dropped it for the first time. This week we dropped another. We were at her place watching a film in her bed and in the middle of it we dropped two tabs. It was beautiful, it was her birthday and we spent it together. What I noticed though was that we don't really talk much. When the acid hit it was really hard to find words. We were at her room just enjoying the trip until like 11 p.m. and then we hit off to a bar.

Then again, most of the times we didn't really talked much. I told her about that why are we spending so much time willingly together when we don't really talk and she said that it's okay that she just enjoys my company.

What do you do when you are on acid? We just spent everytime totally lost in our minds it seems to me, I love it though but it gets me confused as fuck everytime.
>>
>>17263927
It seems like pure enjoyment. Just enjoy these moments
>>
fucking crackhead
>>
>>17263998
kek
>>
>>17263959
thanks alright, I'm gonna try to enjoy the times we are together more and less analyze them
>>
Damn.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.