[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night audit at hotel: Work part time. Full time guy is a lazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dv1794013.jpg (15 KB, 340x221) Image search: [Google]
dv1794013.jpg
15 KB, 340x221
Night audit at hotel: Work part time. Full time guy is a lazy sack of shit so he asked new girl who only worked three shifts training at this position to take his shift last night. She apparently locked herself out of restaurant micros and didn't tell anyone, meaning now I can't log in, meaning restaurant can't charge anyone tomorrow until I roll the day over.

Tried texting her and full time guy, no answer. Called support number, retarded woman on the other end kept fucking off to do something else and was zero help, eventually told me I'd need to be charged to get additional help resetting it. Texted boss, no answer. Texted boss's boss, no answer. Can't finish M3 because can't roll over restaurant micros. Now I'm just sitting here watching shit burn.

What should I do? At this point I'm just super pissed and a part of me doesn't care, but I'm up for ideas.
>>
>>17263579

>Set building on fire.
>>
let these shits figure it out you're not in the wrong and have already done all you could do
>>
>>17263595
Debating if I should call the GM. He's staying with us in a comp room, but he's new and I seriously doubt he knows how to fix this, as he's mentioned he's learning this system and used a different one at his old job.

Then again, it's ultimately his responsibility for this. I don't know. I haven't called the Rest manager, but I know she doesn't have a clue how Micros works, and she's a nasty bitch.
>>
>>17263599
I think you should call him explaining how you have tried everything else. It is certainly not in his interest to have shit burning. So even if he can't do anything he'll appreciate you trying to get it fixed.
>>
>>17263618
Just did. No answer. Left a message. Is everyone dead? The fuck? I get that it's 5am, but fuckin' Christ. Does no one here there phone going off?
>>
>>17263623
Try resto manager, keep trying your supervisor.
>>
>>17263579
Document everything you've done and every message you've sent, to prove you did all you could to fix things.
>>
OP here. Boss just got back to me and gave me a short code that got me in. She apologized for not getting to me sooner and not leaving me the code despite knowing I would need it (she knew the system was locked out). I told her no worries. Texted back everyone I texted/called earlier telling them it's been solved. Thanks everyone for your help as well.
>>
>>17263703
You're welcome, now can I get a comp?
>>
>>17263707
No. And complaining won't help. We'll know if you're full of it or not. But when making a res or checking in, be nice and ask if there's any discounts you might qualify for. We're not supposed to bring up discounts unless asked first. And even if you don't qualify, we might just give it to you anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.