[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go clubbing and meet people but I have no friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: club.jpg (15 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
15 KB, 284x177
I want to go clubbing and meet people but I have no friends. Any advice for solo clubbing? 25/m
>>
Walk in and have a great time. A lot of people go a lone for thst reason
>>
>>17263491
clubbing alone sounds terrible

go to a concert much better
>>
>"Did you come here alone?"
>"I came with some acquaintances, must be on the other dancefloor, I guess, how about you?"
>>
>>17263500
>and have a great time

How? I want to meet people, girls preferably. How do I do that?

>>17263501
None that interest me right now that I know of.
>>
>>17263505
Is it bad if people know I'm there by myself? I was thinking of just posting up in a smoking area and seeing what happens.
>>
>>17263512
Nah just say you're expecting them here soon.
>>
>>17263508
>I want to meet people, girls preferably

a club is a bad place to do that, try a bar
>>
>>17263514
Will do. Same question applies.
>>
>>17263512
one time my friends left early, I sticked around smoking and manage to hook up with a average looking girl
>>
>>17263508
On a serious note club girls are bad believe it or not bar skanks are way better. If you're going to the club start smashing shots and dance. That's a good time in my book
>>
>>17263516
Did you approach her or vice versa?

>>17263518
I don't know how to dance. I'm going to try this local bar with a dance floor and downstairs club, seems like a good middle ground.
>>
File: fd4.png (341 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fd4.png
341 KB, 450x450
>>17263526
That's pretty NATO bar. I live in a town with like 800 people so we are that redneck bar shit you see on the TV. See a girl you like walk up to her say "may I buy yiu a drink?" If she says yes then start a conversation with her about anything! The weather, the establishment, you know the works. If she doesn't have a boyfriend exchage numbers or try your luck taking her home. Or worse case situation her date punches you in the mouth and your teeth are in your throat.
>>
Don't go there to meet girls, go there to get expensive drinks, hang out with people you don't know, listen to music you don't know and dance like nobody knows you.

Going without anybody you know gives you the freedom to act like you want to, to experiment with different approaches (towards girls, guys and staff) without having anybody judging you for more than a few seconds.
It's like a place to forget who you are in real life and act out like the one you want to be.

Don't go in expecting to get laid, to make out or even to talk with girls, go in there to experience yourself.

Many times I went with some friends, and most of the times it was awkward and restrained, I felt like I wasted money and time that I could have spent with my mates in a restaurant or with few beers at home.
Also, I usually didn't manage to pull anything except maybe a dance or two.

Once I went alone after I came back from a trip, not giving a fuck at all, all sweaty from not having showered for two days.
Went inside, ordered a drink, did a round through the dancefloor, put up a music request and went back to the bar.
A girl asked me for an ashtray (even though she didn't smoke), we chatted a few words, went to the dancefloor, grabbed a snack at the convenience store nearby and went straight to a hotel to spend the next few hours doing the nasty.
I still don't know her name, but I know for sure that if I haven't gone there alone, it would have been another frustrating night.
>>
>>17263526
I often travel for business, so I go out in a new city not knowing anyone.

best way to hook up is going to a bar, ordering various drinks by the counter and talk to the girls that pass by.

if you're hitting a good vibe with one girl, start dancing with her, then later lean closer until she kisses you.

after making out with her invite her back to your hotel. wear a condom, have sex and never see her again.

I've done it about 15 times now, ask away if you have more questions
>>
>>17263539
You don't actually need to travel somewhere far, another part of town is usually sufficient to get the out-of-town bonus.
>>
>>17263536
kek ok I'll try it but if they end up just walking off with the drink on my second try I'm calling it quits on that strategy. 4 million in my city so I guess I've got a large sample size at least.

>>17263537
Cheers for sharing. I'll keep all that in mind.

>>17263539
Thanks. Might sound dumb but I'm kind of looking for a gf. Not a virgin but I have no idea how to meet new people at my age so I'm just jumping into the fire.
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (500 KB, 1644x1644) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
500 KB, 1644x1644
>>17263491
>>17263500
>>17263501
>>17263505
>>17263508
>>17263512
>>17263513
>>17263514
>>17263515
>>17263516
>>17263518
>>17263526
>>17263536
>>17263539
>>17263546

Meta-analysis suggests every single one of you idiots needs to read:

>>17263537

These are words of wisdom.
>>
>>17263548
>Might sound dumb but I'm kind of looking for a gf

not sure about that, bars are best for random hook ups but you can give it a go

trying signing up fr activities in your city, like say salsa dancing or some shit.

you'll meet someone
>>
i actually do this a lot. Just go in, have a few drinks and try to walk in to a group of girls. works every time!
>>
>>17263560
>works every time!

this is obviously not true.

it definitely works though from time to time
>>
>>17263548
>GF
>club

I'm not saying it's impossible, but clubs usually work out better for hookups:
>no need for any in-depth talks
>pure physical attraction
>alcohol as a social lube
>people generally not giving a lot of fucks about their surroudings

If you're looking for a girlfriend usually you want something of the following:
>longer talks about things you may care about
>shared activities
>time that is not shared with other people
A club doesn't really work out for these kind of things, so other activities might be more suitable.
>>
>>17263563
lol okay..... works MOST of the time. I'm handsome and finnish girl are super easy to pull.
>>
>>17263602
OP here. I'm 6'1, decently fit and handsome. I just don't really know what I'd say after walking into a group having their night out. Why would they include a stranger?
>>
>>17263610
If you're handsome that's why
>>
>>17263612
I guess we'll see.
>>
>>17263610
well what I usually do is "cheers" with everyone I'm interested in joining, and keep it going every time there is an awkward silence. So initiate by hovering around and casually cheersing and saying hi or something. "what are you guys doing here? you come here often?" Within seconds you should see if you are welcome or not. If not keep walking, if yes, I recommend you start flirting mildly with the ugliest one in the table so the hotter ones get jealous a bit.
>>
>>17263610
"heyy there! where you from?"

work it from there
>>
Is going to a bar/club weird if you don't drink?

>Can I buy you a drink?
Seems odd to me if I'm not drinking alcohol too.
>>
>>17263743
yes it's weird. almost gives off a rapey vibe, like you're just scouting the room for some drunk girl to take advantage of
>>
>>17263743
you have to drink if you are in bar alone

also don't buy girls drinks
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.