[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a girl at a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sad boss.jpg (21 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
sad boss.jpg
21 KB, 250x140
Ok so I'm gonna try my best to explain what happened. A friend got me into this fat mansion party, and as soon as I showed up I saw a ton of kids from my high school that i hadn't seen in over a year. (I'm graduated, in college btw) and immediately went to go drugs weed lmao with an old buddy. So before reading, remember I'm pretty damn burnt AND i knew or at least knew of almost every person at this party.

Theres a girl there that I've always seen at school, but never had a class and never talked to (legit no joke 10/10). There was this circle of me, a few friends, and her next to me. I can say for a fact that I'm not sure if it was intentional, but she was slightly scooting closer and closer to me in this circle as we were all talking.

Some drama breaks out, and everyone is going off in different directions, and it leaves just me and her there. I'm gonna try really damn hard to list what was exactly said.

QT: "O what the hell, what is everyone doing?"

No idea, i swear there is tons of drama going on all over this party.

"Right? Its crazy"

Yeah I got no idea.

*theres a slight kinda awkward pause right here*

Hey you went to Anon High right?

"yeah I did"

I think I always saw you walking, never had a class with you or anything"

No we didn't, but yeah I've seen you around."

Well hi, I'm Anon (I go to shake her hand)

"O cool, I'm QT (fuck yeah she shook my hand and is smiling"

From here I don't remember. We talked, it didn't seem awkward, and then we sat down. I didn't take the seat next to her cause I wasn't sure if she was interested or just being nice, so I sat across from her. Rest of the night we were in the same area, but not really talking much, cause I'm seeing so many kids from my school.

So today, I went to work and around 1 PM I followed her on Insta. I think she legit may not have seen it, cause she has like 4k followers and hundreds of likes on each post. She has her Snapchat in his Instagram, and my friends convinced me to just message her.
>>
So I did about 25 minutes ago. She added me back really quickly, but opened the message and never replied. Now obviously if she does end up messaging me I'll try talking to her, but I have another question. The kid who threw this mansion party might have another one tomorrow, and she might be there.

If she is, and she doesn't reply to my message, I should leave her alone right? I'm assuming she isn't playing hard to get or anything, she was just being nice and I took it too far. I just want another opinion to make sure I'm not missing anything.
>>
Hey so a fucking update. I'm a dumbass, shes in my Snapchat contact list under "pending" which means I sent a snap long before she even noticed the notification. So now I look like a sperg.

She still opened it, is there anything to salvage this? Or do I let the ship sink.
>>
Ask for her number next time instead
Don't go looking her up
>>
>>17263776
Just let her go, dude.
>>
If she is at the next party talk to her again but expect nothing. You're in uni now, your world just got way bigger. You won't see any of those people again so give it a shot. Don't be a spaz but talk to her and see what the vibe is like. If it's good, try and get a number or a hookup. If the vibe is wack then exit like a normal person in conversation and don't worry about it. There is much more pussy to come for you.

I'm third year uni now. I talk to maybe 4 people from my school aside from random meetings in public. And I'm from aus so I assume your public sphere is bigger than mine.
>>
I didn't bother reading that dumb pile of shit past the 2nd sentence, but I imagine that OP had a chance to ask out a cute girl and missed all the signals when it would've mattered. But now it doesn't. Better luck next time, bucko.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.