[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a creeper/stalker am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: creep.jpg (55 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
55 KB, 720x480
so where i work we ask people if they're gift card members. this really cute girl comes in during the morning, I ask her if she's a member, she says yes and tells me her name. it was a pretty busy day, and I forgot what her name was. towards the end of the day, I look at the past transactions throughout the day and write down the names of about 20 people that came in around the time I thought she came in so I can look her up on facebook. my female coworker catches me, and I make some shit up and tell her the manager asked me to write down the names of everyone I checked out prior to 1pm, and that I didn't know why.

how creepy is this? in hind-sight I probably shouldn't have done this. and I'm a little worried my coworker thinks im a serial killer.
>>
What was your motivation for looking her up?
>>
>>17263127
You are ultra creepy. What are you going to do once you find her on Facebook? Try to talk to her?
>>
>>17263130
>>17263131

I thought she was really cute. I just wanted to look at a photo of her. wasn't going to friend/talk to her or anything.
>>
>>17263147
That was way too much effort just to Facebook stalk a girl. Congratulations, your co-workers now think you're a creep.
>>
>>17263153

yeah, I agree that was too much effort (I didn't even find her in the end.) but do you think my coworker bought my story? If not, what do you think she thought I was doing?
>>
>>17263171
How should we know? If she saw you looking someone up on Facebook, then probably not as there wouldn't be any need to do that.

Also, if you told her that the manager asked you to do something and you didn't know why, you just made it sound weirder. If she didn't ask you what you were doing and you just voluntarily explained yourself, then it's obvious you're covering. If she asked and that was all you came up with, it's flimsy.
>>
>>17263171
Probably not. I wouldn't have bought it.
>>
>>17263181

I wasn't looking anyone up on facebook, just writing down names from the point of sale. and she did ask what I was doing. but I guess I can live with flimsy. idk.
>>
>>17263127
You should buy your coworker a nice gift so she thinks you're a good guy. Try some inexpensive jewelry or perfume or a spa trip.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.