[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old, living with 21 and 18 year old brothers, mother,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1453772139761.jpg (214 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1453772139761.jpg
214 KB, 746x718
>23 years old, living with 21 and 18 year old brothers, mother, and 14 year old sister
>do some stupid teasing, pretend like I'm sneaking into her room because she's a teenager now and her room is sacred
>tells me to get out so I get out no problem, and then kicks me in the thigh like she meant it
>really got to me and my first reflex was to kick her back in her thigh
>she didn't go flying or anything (she could have if I wanted to) but it was solid enough to hurt, which was my goal
>starts crying

All of a sudden I'm the worst people ever. I was honestly dumbfounded when my mother and one of my brothers starting giving a rage-filled lecture. One more month until I move out of this hellhole.

Was I out of line or is this a case of double-standards? I'm wondering because I've been suffering from cases of severe isolated anger and I'm worried that it's starting to lash out.
>>
>>17262780
Thought this was going the usual 4chan route. Yes, you were out of line.

You need your own place though, suffocating in an overcrowed is no good.
>>
>24 years old man child kicks his little sister

Behave dude, that sounds unappropriated. This is one of those moments were a sorry would fit.
>>
>>17262780
>she didn't go flying or anything (she could have if I wanted to)

Thanks for clarifying that, I was wondering whether a 23 year old man could beat up a 14 year old girl.
>>
File: hah (14).gif (1012 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
hah (14).gif
1012 KB, 300x293
>>17262780
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 240x192
>>17262780
>>
>>17262780
>23 years old, oldest out of all siblings
>I annoyed my sister and she kicked me. She's a girl and a kid so she knew she wouldn't be able to hurt me.
>I kick her back hard because I don't take no shit yo, which was a big surprise to her and hurt. Don't worry, I didn't fuck her up or anything.
>She starts to cry
>My mom and brother annoyed with me
>Did I do good 4chan?

You're fucking horrible.
>>
>>17262780
You were out of line. How can you be 23 and not see that you were out of line? Don't treat your family like shit and don't beat up little girls.
>>
>>17262929
Lmao
>>
You were way out of line dude.
Give her a sincere apology and don't get physical with her ever again. If she starts kicking you the next time you act like a complete asshat, just turn around and walk away. In a worst case scenario you can restrain her, but don't fucking kick or punch her. That goes for all your siblings and family btw, not just your little sister.
>>
Am i the only one that found this funny?

wait this isnt /b/
>>
You were out of line, apologize and like buy her something
That's probably gonna fix things
Seems like u had a good relationship if u could tease her
>>
>>17263262

I found it funny, but part of the humor is that OP is a retard.
>>
You were out of line, get some self control. If you want to tease your sister from a big (almost ten years age gap) brother position, you should be able to take her angry response without going all an eye for an eye.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.