[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Hey /adv/ i am gonna write a letter to a special girl for me and i don't have idea what could i write to her i didn't talk with her a long time ago (2 months)
She is 14 I'm 21 and no I'm not gonna kms for that
>>
>>17262698
Jesus Christ, OP.
>>
>>17262698
Nope.
>>
>>17262698
Pedofags like you should be crucified.

>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>>
>>17262734
Fuck no is true, i know it looks like a perfect b8 but sadly is true i fell in love for a underage girl
>>
>>17262761
And what if i send to you some pics of her?
>>
>>17262698
You should inclose your local area's police phone number in your letter as well. You know, just in case she's ever in a crisis and needs help. It may also be a good idea to inform the police that you told your underaged love interest their phone number, just so they know she's safe and all.
>>
File: wat.jpg (5 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
5 KB, 250x201
dis nigga serious
>>
>Hey, how'd you like to come over sometime and watch cartoon network and chill? I figure'd it'd be cool
>>
>>17262698

wew
>>
>>17262745
remember that it's not pedo if she started puberty
>>
>>17263283
Ok, Muhammad
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 403x312
>>17263507
Kek
>>
>>17263246
Yes of course we can if you are a girl
>>
>>17262698
She stopped talking to you for a reason then
>>
>>17265769
Cuz I'm a stupid and shared pics of her in here
>>
>>17266432
And other reason too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.