[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iTunes individualized track artwork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Mind Melt : Party Harder.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mind Melt : Party Harder.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
Anyone know how, in iTunes, to change the primary artwork for one track while preserving the general album artwork for the others? For example, when you're playing the song in question on a synced mobile device, the displayed artwork would be different from the designated album artwork. I've done it before, so I know it's possible, but I've forgotten how.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17262373
Why would you want too?
>>
File: Throwback Mix.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Throwback Mix.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
The time I did previously was because the track in question was a mix. I'd made a pic related that showed where each song was, for if I wanted to listen to something specific.

Right now I'm doing so because the album is a compilation, and I want each track to have its native album artwork.
>>
Figured it out. You have to load each track into iTunes separately, making sure they aren't assigned to the same album right off the bat, then select them all, set their album to something uniform, and select "album is a compilation by various artists".

Happy camping, dudes.
>>
File: 1446944784831.jpg (32 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
1446944784831.jpg
32 KB, 470x400
>mfw itunes fags will never know the glory of foobar2k
>>
>>17262847
I don't know what that shit is but steam music OP
>>
>>17262847
>>17262849

Thanks, but those are excellent music players with lots of powerful features that I don't need.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.