[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: pics 037.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pics 037.jpg
256 KB, 1600x1200
What's one piece of advice, for life in general, that you would like to pass on to the rest of this board and whoever stumbles upon it?
>>
File: 1350621459798.jpg (195 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1350621459798.jpg
195 KB, 1280x722
Everything in pic related.
>>
no one is forever.
>>
>>17261952
I get where this guy is coming from in #5 and 6 but how does that actually help someone that is depressed? All I can really gather is you should be ashamed for not "manning up."
>>
my dad told me:
if it burns once, it will burn twice.

has always been true. shitting blood right now. spicy curry never again.
>>
>>17261937
What's on the inside doesn't matter. How you manifest outwardly matters.
>>
File: mummi and snusmumrikken.gif (1 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
mummi and snusmumrikken.gif
1 MB, 540x303
>>17261952
Damn, oldguyfag laying down the truth. Preach it!

I'm just 22, but my best advice is believe in yourself. If you believe in yourself, so will others.
>>
File: Problem.jpg (72 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
72 KB, 670x720
Pic related.
>>
>>17261952

This old guy died lonely and bitter.
>>
File: bojack horseman season finale.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bojack horseman season finale.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>17262179

Stoicism in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1448348353765.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1448348353765.png
103 KB, 624x434
No one is good or evil. Nothing is good or bad, worthy or unworthy, true or untrue. All of these are human constructs.
The real world is as it is, and it doesn't care about abstractions.
It is up to us to create a wonderful life - for ourselves and for others; and to accomplish great goals. But we must do so in the realms of the real world - what we call abstractions merely aid us - they aren't goals by themselves. And when they become a goal by themselves, we, and our society suffers a break from the reality of the situation, which is detrimental to the achievement of our goals.
>>
Don't get a fucking tattoo.
>>
>>17261937
Read philosophy, psychology,ect.. to understand yourself better.
If you're spiritually inclined pursue that aswell.
Life is about discovery of self.
>>
>>17261937
shave and socialize
>>
Movement of the muscles overcomes the defeatist babble of the brain. - Dr. Abraham A. Low
>>
CAPSLOCK CRUISE CONTROL
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x256
Money isn't the root of all evil, it's pride. It holds you back from rational thought and good decisions. Not buddhist monk shit, it's a truth
>>
Don't go to University. You just learn to memorise shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x230
Don't cheat on your partner if you feel a desire to think about what isn't being satisfied in the relationship or within yourself. If it's the relationship try to work it out if it can't be worked out the relationship is doomed so break up and then go fuck whoever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.