[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this weekend i met my perfect match. my new neighbor/friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fjord.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fjord.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
this weekend i met my perfect match.

my new neighbor/friend called me and said he had two german girls staying with him via couchsurfing (through his mom) and wanted me to meet them.

of course i said yes, so - i make my way over friday night to take them out for drinks and just see what their story is.

it was great, both girls were cute and so friendly - we get drinks, have a good time and one of the girls and I really hit it off

5'9", half white/half korean, absolutely stunning woman. we come back from drinks after letting her DUI my truck home, because youre in texas - you have to drunk drive a big truck home to make the experience authentic.

we get home around 2am, and my neighbor goes seperate ways with her friend while me and the other girl make our way to the piano.

she plays, sings and just talks to me until 5am, we were lost in each other already.

the next day, of course she comes over to my house with her travel partner and we make breakfast with all of our friends and drink mimosas, etc. We make our way downtown, with everyone and just enjoy the day. We talk, nothing too serious - but just giving them a good time.

fast forward to sunday, she comes over alone - just for me. I take her out to see a few things i thought she would enjoy seeing, which she did - and we spent the entire day not really on vacation but just with each other, talking, about everything and connecting so deeply. it was amazing.

We went to the caverns, accidentally wound up with a private tour, she ate BBQ for the first time, we went to a sweet little marina after and walked the docks at sunset, took our bikes from the marina and rode around the lake under moonlight and fireflies. it was so intimate, i had never felt the sensation this woman was giving me and i didnt want it to end. we sat in the woods watching the fireflies and smoked, like old friends.

We make our way to the dam and watch the water gushing at night, it was so cool - drove through the hill country and
>>
finally back into austin where we snuck into mount bonnell after hours with a bottle of wine and some weed and just sat together, talking, touching, just feeling each others chemistry - it was so overwhelming and powerful. Of course the cops found us and kicked us out, we laughed it off and continued into the night. she had totally abandoned her travel partner at this point and the rest of this trip was about us. we end the night around 4am and get ready for the next day together. She greets me with the sweetest smile and touch at 9am and makes me breakfast, coffee and rolls up some cigarettes for us to smoke.
This person was everything i have ever needed in a woman and she just showed up in my life by pure chance. We make our way downtown to go look through a couple of bookstores and art shops and eat some pizza, then decide to spend the rest of our day in the water with some weed and wine. fuck it doesnt get any better, the dread was setting in though unfortunately.
We both knew what was happening between us and we both knew the outcome. Our day was perfect, we sat side by side and she played the guitar and sang for me for a few hours, we swam, made out, drank, and really lived.

i decide one last spot that i needed her to see, so we go to an overlook to see the bridge over the lake and spend the rest of the day past sunset sitting on a cliff drinking wine and talking to each other, shes so beautiful - i couldnt take my eyes off of her. I knew it was almost over. Our night was magical once again and we make our way back home to have one last dinner together. She made me an amazing meal and we got another bottle of wine to celebrate our time with. we listened to our favorite music until about 3am, danced, laughed and fucked around until it was finally time to end our time together.
>>
our friends were in teh garage and i went and layed on the hood of my car outside and smoked a cigarette - she came and layed next to me and smoked one as well. we said nothing to each other but the silence between us said everything. I took her home, we shared our last goodbye, and it was over. her flight was the next day and their road trip continued.

I have never felt so alive from a woman, i was married at one time and never even felt like this for my wife. We promised that we would see each other soon. Life is too unpredictable to tell whether or not we ever will, but i miss her so much now. Its the worst. I am also really happy to have experience such an intimate time together with a woman who ive never met, who totally changed my outlook and who made me realize what feeling i need from a woman to be my match. Maybe one day, we will meet again.

i feel like i need to go after this woman, i dont know what to do.
>>
File: 1464726681285.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464726681285.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Take her out again to a club or something, do some grinding then take her to a more private place and fuck her senseless. This is very important, you need to make her cum until she goes numb so she will have more reasons to stick with you.
>>
>>17261941

she left tuesday my dude
>>
This is a true story
>Go on business trip
>Got plenty of hours to kill on airport
>Drink coffee with some cute girl at a cafe, talk about travelling
>After talking more, I realize that this woman has incredible wit and charm
>Discover we're taking the same plane, but on different seats
>Ask airplane staff to hand her a note with my name, phone number and a greeting
>Get off plane when she's staying to fly further north
>Get call a week later
>Marry her a year later
This is how my brother-in-law met my sister.

Ask your friends if you have any contact info on any of the girls. See if you can find her phone number.
>>
>>17262007

i have her number,instagram, fb etc.

we text now - its not about having lost contact, its about a person who doesnt live here
>>
>>17262007

also that is an awesome story
>>
>>17261891
>>17261894
>>17261900

WHY DIDN'T YOU SLEEP WITH HER BEFORE SHE LEFT?!?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.