[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you call it when under the pretence of being offended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: O9O4P7HCM79M_0.png (185 KB, 270x383) Image search: [Google]
O9O4P7HCM79M_0.png
185 KB, 270x383
What do you call it when under the pretence of being offended a person is being a fucking dick?

Example: customer calls in angry about the product (literally nothing is wrong with it) hoping they don't have to pay for it, obviously not interested in fixing it because that would expose the lie

Example: ur cunt ass "gf" is offended by "4chan culture" in general and 4chan as such, but in reality she doesn't want you to look at naked women she thinks it's full of (and probably right), because she's insecure about her tiny breasts and fat ass

Example: I say to you it's rude in my country to not suck my dick every day and send $100 to my account for I am (pulling this out of my ass if you haven't figured it out yet) the high mighty priest of sun god Shal'Rakiel and in my country it's rude to not do all this

Example: feminazi cunts want game not being sold because you can see some dumb bitch's tit through her blouse, is not being sold, on the news they say it's horrible because it rapes women or whatever

Please don't focus on my individual examples considering half of them I pulled out of my ass. Please tell me the pattern here. What's the word for it in English or ANY language? Feel free to refer me to books or online resources as long as related to what I'm asking.
>>
Are you looking for a single word that this defines? Otherwise you've already kinda said it in your first line - being aggrieved under false pretence.
>>
>>17261706
I'm looking for something I can type into google to get more information.

Doesn't have to be a word, can be a catchphrase, a meme, some adage, some term from "psychology", any reference

Feel free to post anything that comes to mind (but seems/feels closely related, seems relevant)
>>
OP again. Alright, you might ask "but what's the actual problem?" you might ask. As you might have guessed I'm the dumbass to has the tendency to fall for this kind of stupid shit and later feel like an ass.
>>
OP again.

perhaps... PEOPLE PLEASER?

ie ur being nice even when they shit on ur face?
>>
>>17261756
I mean... someone falling for shit this would probably be a "people pleaser"
>>
Not as specific as you want, but 'manipulation'?
>>
Guilt trip?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.