[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: butt.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
I see that a lot of you guys what certain girls just to fuck. I get that we put a lot of stress on you, when we are in a relationship. But how are we supposed to know. I am most likely not going to fuck someone I don't like and then when I fuck a guy I start getting emotional feelings. Sometimes I think I should only fuck douchebags that I have nothing in common with. But I can't bring myself to do that.
How can I tell if someone is just talking to me because they want to fuck me again someday? Or if they really like me.Personally I don't want to ever get married to someone or anything serious. But I would like to find a fuck buddy that doesn't also want to fuck other girls and would like to hang out.
>>
>>17261547
Cool blog post
>>
>>17261547
Stop giving sex away to just anybody. Enter a relationship, and if they genuinely like you, they'll stick around until you're ready. Guys that are looking for sex only will try to put in a minimal amount of effort so that they can juggle a few women at a time.
>>
>>17261547

I'm taking the bait, but

> I would like to find a fuck buddy that doesn't also want to fuck other girls and would like to hang out

You want excusivity and emotional and physical affection. That's called a relationship.

And to answer your question, if you have a personality that a guy likes, are fun to hang around with, and share interests, then they are likely going to want to hang around you. If you are getting pumped and dumped it's because hanging out with you wasn't fun enough to warrent seeing you after they fucked you.

I know this reads as hostile, but this is just the blunt truth. Guys will want to spend time with you if it's enjoyable, even after you have sex.
>>
>>17261628
Best answer.
Maybe my personality just sucks. So I should probably just date douchebags (there are plenty)
I do try to find people with my same interests, that is why I end up liking them so much.
And truly I only like really nerdy guys.
>>
>>17261585
So guys only want a relationship or they want to fuck? Thats lame because I have been with guys who want a relationship but then they think they own you. So that is why am sticking to the fact that I don't want that. Is it that special fucking a variety of pussy? It;s seems like a hassle. I have tried talking to more than one guy at a time and it's annoying.
>>
>>17261767
Also, why not be honest? Are guys so afraid of not getting laid that they spend hours talking you into it just to act like dicks after they cum.
>>
>>17261547
Have you considered, you know, fucking a male friend whom you know, and not just jump on the cocks of strangers?
>>
you have a gross ass if your personality is anything like your ass I can't blame those guys
>>
>>17261547
Protip: every male who talks to you is only doing it because they want to fuck you.
>>
File: 534062067-nerdy-guys.jpg (25 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
534062067-nerdy-guys.jpg
25 KB, 300x265
>>17261744
>nerdy guys
>>
Fuck buddies arent friends. It never really works. Because youre not in a relationship he has no obligation to be faithful.
hes in it for sex just like you.
What youre asking for is a relationship.
see im in a relationship where i made it very clear at the start. I dont want marriage or kids if thats what youre looking for tell me and we will go seperate ways.

There are plenty of guys that want a relationship without all the long term bullshit. It actually shouldnt be that hard for a girl to get what yourr asking for.
>>
>>17262141
LOL your pic is exactly right give the shirtless guy some tattoos and he would look just like the guy I like.
>>
>>17261767
If this post is OP. Youre a hypocrite and a slut. Go die in the gutter.
>>
>>17262055
This is true, however some guys are willing to put more effort in when they actually like a girl's personality (It's possible), leading to an actual relationship.
>>
If you cant handle being a girl, let a girl handle you.
>>
File: 1466127534077.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1466127534077.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>17261547
Sorry but people with this mentality will never be happy because you can actually envision yourself regretting that lifestyle. Deep relationships arent instinctive but are made to assert separation from other animals. Animals cannot comprehend deep relationships and act primarily of of instinct.

Tl;dr Not all dudes want to fuck you, get over yourself. Also, don't fuck any guy you see because that is how people ruin their lives.
>>
>>17262232
So basically a douchebag wearing joke glasses?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.