[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a very masculine-looking gir (born with a vag), should I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1466093901564.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
1466093901564.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
As a very masculine-looking gir (born with a vag), should I get Facial Feminization Surgery + Estrogen supplements?
>>
If you can afford it sure why not?
>>
>>17261437
That's up to you. It will make you feel better temporarily, but you probably have some form of body dysmorphia.
>>
>>17261437
You can't afford it on a NEET's salary.
>>
You still have the girl look in you. I think none is really needed but hey, it's completely up to you.
>>
>>17261437
You are not masculine looking. You just haven't learned what are your best angles. The bottom picture actually makes you look quite cute, largely because it emphasizes your lovely eyes and because you're smiling.

It may seem like a dumb thing, but simply looking up at people rather than staring them face-on can bring out your best.

(Remember Diana, Princess of Wales? She had an enormous nose and slightly crossed eyes. But in every photo you will ever see of her she has her head tilted down so shoe is looking up at the camera. She learned that rick early, and you can do the same in everyday life.
>>
>>17261437
Y'know, posting a pic of yourself would have been appropriate for any real advice
>>
Why do you fucking retards think the OP pic is OP? Do you think she had surgery and wants to have more?

I hate you all.
>>
>>17261652
>>17261580
Obviously not OP.
>>
>>17261437
no
>>
>>17261882
Why?
>>
Post a pic of yourself. It worked for the girl in your picture because she was fairly cute and feminine already except for an unfortunate brow/nose which was easily fixed for a massive improvement.

If you're some lantern-jawed, Popeye-looking chick, then surgery probably won't help.
>>
I kind of feel like plastic surgery is a devils circle, you have one thrn you have another small thing here and you realize that this stands out more now and it looks ugly because it doesn't fit or doesn't get hidden by your other things.

Basically you'll always find something ou don't like with your body and while some things you can change bonr structure I feel like is not one of those.

Unless you're one of those fighters who have bone damage over bone damage and have to have scar tissue cut away or get bone shaven from your head because it's so fucked up because it hinders your with constant pain and makes you bleed like a motherfucker.
>>
File: image.png (842 KB, 1914x1021) Image search: [Google]
image.png
842 KB, 1914x1021
>>17261437
No, it isn't a good idea to fuck with your own natty hormones plus it's a money sink. If you're tryna look more feminine for easy dick then just be honest about that with the men in your area/you're interested in.
If it's for just you learn to embrace yourself nigga
>>
boob job
>>
>>17261437
Horry shit was pic a guy of girl first?
>>
>>17263365
I fuck with this logic.
>>
>>17261437
Hahahahaha just work out, get a nice ass and learn how to cook.
The rest isn't that important
Besides, you wouldn't be a good looking boi
>>
Oestrogen supplements at this late in the game is hardly going to do anything for you. The female body has a way of turning excess oestrogen into testosterone anyway.

What features of the face are you considering as "masculine-looking"?
>>
>>17261437
Getting a makeover can do wonders! The right hairstyle and makeup that actually compliments and enhances your features may easily help you avoid the pain and cost of surgery--many of the most popular and "beautiful" celebrities are completely different looking without their makeup and hairstylists, after all ;)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.