[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 23147642.jpg (79 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
23147642.jpg
79 KB, 1000x665
So how do I text a girl and ask her out as alpha as possible, without looking like a douchebag/beta. This shit is hard, can someone help me think of something to say to this girl
>>
alfa/beta is myth perpetrated by undereducated fools with too many hormones

>hey I really had fun talking to you the other day
>how would you feel about grabbing a cup of coffee come time?
>how about getting frozen yogurt sometime?
>>
>asking a girl out via text like a shy little insecure coward
>appear alpha while doing so
Good luck with that.
>>
>>17261127
Second this one.
Talk to qt3.14 for effect.
>>
>>17261106
"H-hi I like your smile."
"Oh! Haha, thanks anon! ^_^"
"I think you have a c... cute haircut."
"Haha, thanks ..."
"Would you maybe ... possibly ... perhaps ever want to maybe get coffee with me? If that's, you know, okay?"

Repeat until success.
>>
>>17261106

by doing it in person
>>
>>17261106
>text a girl and ask her out
>alpha
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>17261127
>>17261132
>>17261145
>>17261149
>>17261163

What if I cant see her in person, I just got her number, would it still be a pussy thing to do? Should I try to find out where she works
>>
>>17261171
At the very least, you call her and ask. Just don't text.
>>
>>17261171

if you literally dont see her in person, thats fine. the asking for her number is essentially asking her out, this is just fine tuning the details.

text is fine though if you really want to go for it call like:
>>17261178

suggested. id say this is the most alpha approach but i do know that some people think calling is just weird these days.
>>
>>17261171
How did you get her number then?
>>
>>17261204
When I met her I asked her out and she gave me her number, I just dont know what im doing through text to set something up
>>
when you text have something and somewhere specific.

hey would you like to go to the mall and eat at sbarro?
for example.
>>
There is no way to "alpha" text a girl. Texting is beta.

At least man up enough to call her on the phone, if you're too chicken shit to ask her to her face.
>>
>>17261241
If you asked her out and she gave you her number, you're in the game. That's her way of saying "text/call me and we'll plan something"
>>
>>17261456
think thats why he asked in OP about what to say when he texts
>>
File: 1001_1280.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1693) Image search: [Google]
1001_1280.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1693
Be specific.

"Do you want to, like, do something, somewhere, sometime?" is going to get shot down.

"Do you want to have a picnic/see a movie/play tennis/feed the ducks on Saturdary at noon?" has a much better chance.
>>
"Hey, what's your perfect date?"

"Blah blah answer here"

"Well I can't give you that, but I can take you to a movie this Friday"
>>
Always set the time and place. Women love assertive men.
She might decline. If she doesn't like you, she'll make an excuse for not joining. If she can't go but actually likes you, she'll suggest a different time for the date.

Don't shower girls with gifts. This includes drinks and tickets. Avoid cinemas and restaurants; you'll come across as a cuck provider. Suggestions:
>Go hiking
>Feed ducks breadcrumbs near the pond
>Visit a jazz club, talk about music (buy yourself a sophisticated drink, don't buy her anything, offer her to taste your whiskey, she won't like it but she will respect you for having acquired the taste for whiskey)
>>
>>17261671
>>17261731

>"Hey, want to feed the ducks this weekend? I'LL BRING THE BREAD"

She wont know what you're talking about and be intrigued enough to reply
>>
>alpha
>without looking like a douchebag

not possible /thread
>>
>>17261113
Dude i read that last line as:

>Hey how about getting friendzoned yogurt sometime

Kekd

DO NOT text her that op
>>
>>17261145
Is this intentionally awful?
>>
Call her, I'm automatically much more impressed when men call me rather than text/message. Maybe because I've seen so many guys who are incredibly awkward when not typing behind a screen, idk.
>>
Do it in person. Ask her what her plans are for the weekend. Most likely she will be free either Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. On the day that she has not mention she has something to do, ask her if she would like to go out to dinner. So if she says she is doing something on Friday night ask her if she would like to go out to dinner on Saturday.
>>
>>17261106
You're meant to ask her out when you get her number.
Then arrange the date via text.
>>
File: 1443628128305.gif~original.gif (3 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1443628128305.gif~original.gif
3 MB, 400x242
>>17261731

>Visit a jazz club, talk about music (buy yourself a sophisticated drink, don't buy her anything, offer her to taste your whiskey, she won't like it but she will respect you for having acquired the taste for whiskey)

Top /adv/
>>
>>17261106
Do it in person or call her, make it casual and specific, and resume normal behavior if she declines.

Forget this alpha bullshit. If you want better results, become a fun and positive person.
>>
>>17261178
>>17261178
>you call her and ask.
No, you fucking dont. This isnt the 1950s anymore.

Text her, ask her how she is.

if she replies ask her what shes up to this weekend (or whenever you want to get a coffee. tho i recommend taking her for a drink and if that goes well for some food after)

If shes free then ask her for a drink/coffee
>>
>>17261113
This, OP.

I post this in pretty much every thread: Do what comes naturally to you, but hold back just a little bit. Put some power into the punch, but make sure you don't swing wildly. Have some precision. For the most part, if you're sincere and well-meaning, you might not have the same long-term batting average as a manipulative con artist, but you'll have the healthiest relationships.

Seriously, if you're pulling punches, you might have a small victory, but it only postpones the necessary transition to a more honest and healthy relationship.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.