[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell if a guy is just slightly awkward or violently insane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
How do you tell if a guy is just slightly awkward or violently insane?
>>
>>17260684
What does he do that would make wonder that?
>>
>>17260696
Seriously consider having sex with me.
>>
>>17260702
No, but I'll give you a handie so long as you aree to letting me keep the googly eyes on.
>>
>>17260711
Does that offer apply to the rest of us, too?
>>
>>17260684
It depends on what he has done, that has made you question his sanity? Seriously, what could possibly be so bad?
>>
>>17260738
I'm aspie, myself, and we're not talking about one guy in particular but men in general.

Guys who function on an emotional level already have better girls. Guys my age actually after me are bound to have something wrong in the head.
>>
>>17260743
Did you consider that maybe, just maybe, they like you, despite what you may have been diagnosed with?
>>
>>17260684
if they say weird creepy awkward shit and give off a creepy vibe then back out asap.

if they seem open, friendly but at the same time shy and a tad awkward then id say give him a chance, without getting rid of the idea that he also could be violently insane
>>
>>17260747
I'm an ugly bald bitch who doesn't wear women's clothes. You don't need to see a diagnosis.

>>17260755
How do I tell which one it is?
>>
>>17260762
just listen to what they say. a creepy dude would be like,

7:01: hey!
7:02: hey
7:04: hello
7:09: hey :)
7:10: hey you free?
7:12: hey
7:13: heyyyyyy
7:13: well fuck you then you fucking slut fat bitch cunt faggot piece of shit, i hopeyou fucking die
>you'd be surprised how many guys are like this

a awkward guy would just be like:
"hey nice tits! i mean tatts! i mean i like your tattoos! omg im so sorry!
>>
>>17260762
Well.. maybe they find that attractive? Us men tend to be a little weird. (Example: I'm now genuinely interested, in getting a handjob, where googly eyes are involved.)
>>
>>17260778
>>you'd be surprised how many guys are like this
Nobody with a vagina is surprised of how many guys are like this.

Straight dudes just refuse to believe it's so common since they, personally, don't do it.

The matter is, guys don't approach me. I approach them, and I can never read from the reactions whether it's welcome or not.
>>
I'm shy an super awkward, but also really blunt.
I wonder if I come across as a violent psychopath, but in reality, I'd never hurt anyone.
The thing is, if they have violent tendencies, like hitting things, acting aggressive randomly, then that's that.
If they just don't know how to handle situations, but don't get aggressive, then there's that.
Pretty sure I lost my ex cause I didn't understand how to deal with some of the things she did.
>>
>>17261067
Well, my sister threw a wad of salad at me today, so I'd rather not deal with anyone who does tantrums.

How do you tell if a guy gets tantrums?
>>
>>17261098
It's hard to tell, but if they get one, then you'll know for sure.
Otherwise, keep an eye out an their pupils and jawlines. If they flex their jaws, it can be a sign of tension.
>>
>>17260735
It does, yes. However, I've only got enough googly eyes for the first four people to all have their own set and I don't think sharing would be hygenic. The guys who come later will have to bring their own.
>>
>>17261141
Okay, different question:

How do you spot a sexually submissive guy? The kind that'd straight-up let me mop the floors with him and just feel happy to be included.
>>
>>17261188
Easy. IF they don't make the first moves, or have a limited sexual history, then odds are they're submissive.
>>
>>17261197
And not a repressed incel that'll brutally murder me as soon as I change my mind?
>>
>>17261226

I don't think you even realize it, but YOU are the scary one. Paranoia like yours is very dangerous. If some guy actually does hook up with you, you're gonna pepper-spray his eyes out and accuse him of rape before he even gets to third base

Your brain isn't wired for casual sex, you're too paranoid to do this with strangers. If you take some time to get to know a guy BEFORE you sleep with him, you'll be able to see whether or not he's an angry/volatile person
>>
>>17261243
You forgot the part where I'm ugly.

It doesn't matter if I have all the time to devote to a guy. None will stick around for that long. I'm just not worth the effort.
>>
>>17261250

>I'm just not worth the effort.

Well not with that attitude, damn. If you act like you hate yourself, and expect the worst of everyone else, what kind of people are you expecting to attract?? You act like all men are violent, judgmental scum, and then you try to set yourself up in a position where those are the only men you'll ever meet.

You need therapy, or a new hobby, or SOMETHING that'll boost your self-esteem somehow. Give yourself a chance. Not every guy is looking for a magazine model, you know. But this kind of self-pitying outlook is a universal turnoff
>>
>>17261279
The only guy who's ever been actually attracted to me was this sad terrifying neckbeard who wouldn't let me go, and I was too young and stupid to understand I didn't need his permission to break up with him. It took years.

I'm not saying all men are violent, just that the risk of bumping into one is higher than zero.

Many places in Europe still have land mines from the world wars in them. You wouldn't randomly run off to a field in one of those places if you knew it's one of those areas.

I do have hobbies. Some that I'm even proud of. I just don't see what connection being pretty good at drawing or writing a book has to do with attracting a partner. Black rubber can be a great material for car tires and still make a terrible spaghetti.
>>
>>17260684
an interesting question, to which i ask another- how does one tell if a woman is just slightly awkward or batshit-ruin-your-life crazy?
>>
>>17261294
Check the hair. Hair is virtually always a good indication of how a woman feels about herself.

Good, neat, natural hair that's looked after, that's high self-esteem and confidence.

Fucked-up, nasty or weird hair? She hates herself.

Neon colours? Fucking run.
>>
>>17260684
God damn, what the F is this mess? Clean up man!
>>
>>17261297
That's a friend's car with like seven peoples' stuff in there. It got cleared out once everyone packed their shit and left.
>>
>>17261291

I get it, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Same advice applies though, to answer your original question. Try to take some time to get to know them, and just cool it with the "I'm so ugly, I'm so awful" talk. I think you really underestimate how attractive confidence, attitude and personality can be for men. It really isn't all about looks. Talents like drawing or writing are also interesting, but it's really about how you carry yourself and present yourself to people.

And this also has an effect on the way men, and other people in general, will treat you. If you act like a doormat, you're going to attract creeps looking for an easy target. If you act like you have standards and you're willing to stand up for yourself, those guys will avoid you and you'll be able to attract a better type of person.
>>
>>17261309
It's a hard thing to figure out. I try to act confident and usually end up being loud and abrasive (I never shut the fuck when I'm drunk) and settle for some sort of slapstick to make people laugh. Silent attention whoring - doing some random weird shit on the backround that goes unnoticed before someone looks - is a big one.

I just literally don't understand what people even find attractive in women. There are no good parts, and I won't go the gross race traitor special snowflake "not like the other girls" way.

Like, I aknowledge women are equally intelligent people perfectly capable of going around curing cancer, solving mathemathical algorithms, composing and performing music and creating art, but I don't see why men would have interest in them beyond how much of an ordeal heating and cleaning a fleshlight is.
>>
>>17260762
You have a vagina.

Sometimes, that's all they need.
>>
>>17261328
Well I have phobic fears about distributing it, so I've still got nothing going for me.
>>
>>17261342
>distributing
There's so many layers of fucked up going on here I don't know where to start.
>>
>>17261321

I don't really know what else to say at this point. It's like you look at the world and ONLY see the bad parts. I'm pretty sure that's at the root of your romantic problems, but I have no idea how to help you fix it
>>
>>17261415
You get romantic problems when you're gross and get turned down a lot.

I do see the good parts of things but they never really outweight the bad parts, and the only thing that keeps the species functioning is willful ignorance of this fact.

Going out by a global mass suicide would be better for everyone but due to this evolutionary drive for survival, everyone prefers not thinking about that, and pretending that the good things make it worth it.
>>
>>17261420
You need therapy and some dick.
>>
>>17261420

>I can't get laid
>So the whole world would be better off dead

You're so full of shit. Please try to resolve your bitterness, rather than building a philosophy around it

pic related, the male version of you.
>>
>>17261464
I don't even want sex. I fucking hate sex.
>>
>>17261538

Then what the fuck is this thread about? You're trying to decide whether or not to let a guy have sex with you. You do not like sex. You're convinced that he does not want to spend time with you for non-sexual reasons. You're also apparently suspicious that he might be a murderer.

I think the clear solution is: Don't have sex with him.

/thread now fuck off with your self-pity blog, that's what Tumblr is for
>>
>>17260684
Push his buttons a little -just the tiniest bit- and see what happens.

There are two caveats to this:
1) To push his buttons, you first have to know what they are. This requires actually getting to know him, which I understand you were hoping to avoid. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.
2) When you put a potential psycho to the test, you risk getting burned. I understand you were hoping to avoid that risk. Once again, though, it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17261593
Okay. I'm not sure how to apply that to real life.

Let's say I'm in a publiv event and spot someone who looks nice and find some bullshit reason to go talk to him.

And then what?
>>
>>17261609
You literally can't have this little social skills.
>>
>>17261656
The last time I tried this the guy just glared at me until I went away.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.