[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a freshman in college and I never have the desire to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: U7Hf7.jpg (77 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
U7Hf7.jpg
77 KB, 400x389
Im a freshman in college and I never have the desire to go to parties or go out with friends. Is that normal?
>>
yes its normal

the secret is college is terrible but the ultimate buyers' remorse so no one will tell you that
>>
>>17260189
Best rule is to not do anything you will regret.

You might not desire parties but you should at least experience one. You can always leave.

Only say this because I had a friend, didn't want to party or anything fun until he was 27 now we're all to old to party with him.
>>
>>17260189
Yes.
Doing things because everyone else do them is fucking stupid.
>>
I didn't get the urge to go to parties or go out until my mid twenties...but I definitely regretted not trying them out in my late teens/early twenties. Try out new things once.
>>
I went to parties. Hated it. Didn't go back.

It's normal.
>>
>>17260189
"Normal" is a value-charged word. It is not typical, and it probably is not as much fun as having a balance of social and studying life. But as long as you're happy . . . . . .
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.