[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships don't work for me but I still feel really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mqe754f6dt1solfhro1_500.gif (1016 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqe754f6dt1solfhro1_500.gif
1016 KB, 500x350
Relationships don't work for me but I still feel really lonely
Is a waifu a good alternative? And if so , any tips on making a waifu type relationship more functional?
>>
Why do you say relationships don't work for you?
>>
>>17260171
Why not ?
I just want something that won't make me feel lonely is all
I dunno , it's not possible for me to get a gf or get laid , I'm sorta hoping I can ride this waifu thing out for awhile then getting a relationship when I'm older . Girls then will basically take anyone with a stable job at that point
>>
>>17260174
Can't get them . Probably ugly and boring
>>
>>17260182

You're not gonna win with that attitude, champ.
>>
>>17260188
Can't win in the first place
It's basically helpless , like getting a crippled man to walk again
I do have a job and passions and stuff . I just get really lonely and have no gf feels
And I've heard having that is counter intuitive to getting a gf
Plus me never getting one despite trying
Sometimes I at least want to pretend someone likes me
>>
I'm just looking for a realistic alternative to make me happy. Is no one going to help me ?
>>
>>17260220

I don't have a waifu but know a good deal of people that do.
I don't think you can just 'pick' a waifu though, most of the time people just really like a character from a anime/game till the point where they start interacting with them as a girlfriend.

Can't say if it really helps them since most of the time it looks more like a rp instead of a real thing.

But who knows, they say ignorance is bliss.
>>
>17260243
>>17260243
I already have one
>>
Create a tulpa.

Creating a tulpa is like splitting yourself into two separate conciousnes with their own thoughts, feelings and dreams.

Tulpas are great company as they will always be with you, just remember to treat them nicely and give them enough attention.
>>
>>17260282

Than you should be able to awnser your own question right?
>>
>>17260291
I thought this was a meme
How do you make one ? How do you do it ?
>>
>>17260298
>giving yourself schizophrenia

pls no

Buy a daki of an anime character you really like.
>>
>>17260197

Try to love yourself first, get over your attitude about yourself and be the best you can be then watch it flow

I'm currently trying to get out of a horrendous abusive and violent relationship, if it makes you feel better they arnt all they are cracked up to be
>>
>>17260298
Read the guides on tulpa.info

>>17260309
That's a dank meme.
>>
Why don't you post this question in /a/'s waifu threads?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.