[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask for a fade cut? Pic sorta related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PvK1QYk.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
PvK1QYk.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
How to ask for a fade cut? Pic sorta related
>>
Is there something wrong with the concept of taking a photo of what you want done or something?
>>
>>17259965
I guess. It's just I always ask for a trim and don't know what to do for something more.
>>
Say you wanna look like one of those hipster kids from williamsburg, they'll know what you mean
>>
>>17259958
>How to ask for a fade cut?
uhh...when they ask what you want done, say "i want a fade hair cut." are you retarded or something?
>>
That's a skin fade. However, bring pics! I'm a hairdresser and it is NOT awkward. It's very helpfull
>>
>>17259977
Yes
>>
>>17259979
So if I just show the barber this picture he'll know what I want?
>>
>>17259986
no, likely he will still be confused.
>>
>>17259986
No, he will have to give you a psychological quiz to determine what it is you REALLY want, and after that the two of you will attempt to communicate telepathically so the barber knows what it is the fuck you want.

Yes you dummy.
>>
>>17260012
Sorry I really never asked for anything more a trim.
>>
Barber: what you want
You: Mid skin fade on the sides, short on top
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.