[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if I need my girlfriend to look better (lose weight) in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (22 KB, 343x385) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22 KB, 343x385
if I need my girlfriend to look better (lose weight) in order to be happy in the relationship, should I just end it?
>>
How much weight? Is she motivated and making progress on her own?
>>
>>17259475
like at least 100lbs. and no, nothing significant.
>>
>>17259466
yes

why did you get involved with a fat woman in the first place if you can't feel happy with her
>>
>>17259490
because "love"
>>
>>17259491
love it or leave it bro
if you manage to help her lose that much weight she'll just leave you because she can do better
>>
Relationship is a value exchange. Being fat and refusing to change that will tip the scales of that exchange against her. On the other hand you may not be offering anything worthwhile enough in her eyes that she would be motivated to change.
>>
>not being physically attracted to the person you're in love with

Do normies really do this?
>>
>>17259583
well I do like bigger girls.

just not in public.
>>
>>17259605
>just not in public

wait so you're attracted to her but are embarrassed?
>>
>>17259619
I would be more attracted if she was 50-60lbs less.

and I'm only embarrassed because I see other guys with "hot" girls and I feel like I can't show her off, regardless of her other features because everyone knows that they don't matter.
>>
I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>17260231
you've got some splainin to do home boy.... so you're attracted to fat girls but you can't be seen with one in public? meaning if you got a hot thin girl you wouldn't be attracted to her?
>>
>>17259574
This
>>
>>17259466
How fit are you op?

If you improve your girls do not yourself she'll move on to someone more fitting to her new statues.
>>
>>17260380
I'm attracted to all kinds of girls, I just prefer a little thicker. There's just a difference between chubby and fat.

>>17260398
I'm a skinny guy, 5'10 @ 150lbs. tiny belly but cut everywhere else
>>
>>17260415
I see what you're saying bro.
You can't help who you love, but it'd be nice if they were presentable. It's shallow, but it's a real problem. People will get butthurt cause,"that's mean!" but really, they should just fix it. Losing weight is a win-win. Good for you, good for her health.
>>
>>17260231
So your saying you want a trophy gf? Nobody's oppinion but yours matters. Why should you feel embarrassed when other ppls oppinion shouldnt matter?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.