[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell her how I feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: qvTrGsy.jpg (230 KB, 743x1391) Image search: [Google]
qvTrGsy.jpg
230 KB, 743x1391
I can't keep get her off my mind no matter what I do, this is the first time I've ever felt this way. I'm 18 years old. I can go on and on about how this is affecting my way of life. I just want to come to an understanding. I'm a pretty shy person, I've talked with her and hinted if she'd like to go out. Found out she has a boyfriend, and 5 months later I cannot stop dwelling on her. highschool is now over. I'm afraid of doing stupid shit. I work on my hobby and it temporarily works, but I always come back and dwell on her. Every morning I feel like a load of shit, just thinking of her. I quite possibly turned down a girl like a month ago that might have been interested in me by making some dumbass mistake.. I don't know what to do, I'm super depressed and this is controlling my life.

I'm also considering this...

Since she is younger than me, just by a year or two.. What if I am more attracted to people younger than me?

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS PAIN IN MY BODY HELP!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!
>>
>>17259058
Have you tried drugs?
That's what most of us do whether it's beer or heroin
>>
>>17259074
stfu, there's gotta be good people on here.
>>
>>17259074
Good people so drugs. Drugs are a spectrum. Some are nearly completely harmless while others can kill us the first time. Most humans use them to some degree in shitty situations whether it's having a few drinks with the guys, smoking a joint and listening to music, taking an adderall and being productive, or an oxy and preventing life is okay. Just saying. It may help to some degree, normie
>>
>>17259085
Pretending*
>>
>>17259085
Yeah but I tend to get addicted into shit. Yeah, I've been on ritalin (similar to adderal) and it controlled my life. Sure, I was more productive, but that's all I was.

If I use them as a dependent, I'll only see them as that. I have to have some reinforcement. Otherwise I wouldn't do drugs (and i've never done them before)
>>
>>17259058
Don't do anything. Become a wizard. It is the only true way to happiness
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.